OMFG!!!

I wouldn't worry too much. Probably shouldn't admit this but I don't count alcohol and I drink lager as well as vodka diet coke. As long as I stick to the food side of things I've always lost.

jezzi999 said:
I wish I could do this. Even if I stick 100% to the rest of plan, if I drink more than 2 drinks I gain.

Me too but my body and alcohol just don't get on so I've just had to accept the fact that if something makes me so bloated and poorly I'm probably not meant to have it. Bothers other folk more than it bothers me to the point that I've tried to find something non-alcoholic to drink when out to make it look like im drinking but just not found the right thing yet as they all seem to be disgusting. Any ideas greatly appreciated. :-(

Browsie said:
I wouldn't worry too much. Probably shouldn't admit this but I don't count alcohol and I drink lager as well as vodka diet coke. As long as I stick to the food side of things I've always lost.

Bloody hell!! Youre lucky!!!!

Me too but my body and alcohol just don't get on so I've just had to accept the fact that if something makes me so bloated and poorly I'm probably not meant to have it. Bothers other folk more than it bothers me to the point that I've tried to find something non-alcoholic to drink when out to make it look like im drinking but just not found the right thing yet as they all seem to be disgusting. Any ideas greatly appreciated. :-(

What about just a diet lemonade/coke? When i'm out, i switch between malibu and diet lemonade and just lemonade - people are none the wiser! And i don't feel as awful in the morning! :) xx

Sam1988 said:
What about just a diet lemonade/coke? When i'm out, i switch between malibu and diet lemonade and just lemonade - people are none the wiser! And i don't feel as awful in the morning! :) xx

Yes normally drink diet coke but get a bit fed up with it. Can't often get diet lemonade so was looking for something a bit different.

Well I got worked up for nothing I lost 2.5lb today :) xx

Good thing I can't stomach lager then lol I get a major sweat on as soon as alcohol touches my lips so even tho that is gross it helped me out coz I lost more than I lose on an average week haha xx

Back