• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG!! 1 stone to go!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lost 4lbs tonight, meaning I am 1 stone (and a lb!!) away from my goal weight!! Can't believe it - Another 6lbs and I'm off sole source!!!!!!!!!!

Have been really struggling this week on the diet - haven't given in once, just felt like it ALOT!!! My cdc said its because I'm getting ever closer to goal. I think she is right. If someone said to me that this is what shape/size etc I'd be for the rest of my days, I'd be bloomin ecstatic!! But, my loss tonight has just given me such a boost to stick with it. Cannot believe that I am so nearly there!! Really excited and scared at the same time about returning to the 'normal' way of life - I know that is when the real hard work starts!!

Anyhoo - will take an updated piccie this weekend of me 9 and a half stone down!!

Loves ya all

Kj xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WOOOOOO!!!!!! Well done you!!!!!

WOW what a fantastic achievement and how exciting that you are so close that finishing line. Well done doesn't seem enough somehow and I am sooo looking forward to updated pics!!

xx

Woo Hoo!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lost 4lbs tonight, meaning I am 1 stone (and a lb!!) away from my goal weight!! Can't believe it - Another 6lbs and I'm off sole source!!!!!!!!!!

Have been really struggling this week on the diet - haven't given in once, just felt like it ALOT!!! My cdc said its because I'm getting ever closer to goal. I think she is right. If someone said to me that this is what shape/size etc I'd be for the rest of my days, I'd be bloomin ecstatic!! But, my loss tonight has just given me such a boost to stick with it. Cannot believe that I am so nearly there!! Really excited and scared at the same time about returning to the 'normal' way of life - I know that is when the real hard work starts!!

Anyhoo - will take an updated piccie this weekend of me 9 and a half stone down!!

Loves ya all

Kj xxx
WELL DONE! That's just brilliant - and don't worry coming off SS, I was SS+ and now on 810 (2nd week) and looks like my losses will pick up again this week (fingers crossed for 3lb!)

wow absolutely fantastic, well done you,
:party0038::party0038:
reading posts like yours gives people like me the inspiration to acheive our goals also, you have done so well xx

spod

needs to get out more!
Fabulous! Congratulations! Keep up the good work - you are sooooo close!

Spod
xx

Congratulations. You have done incredibly well and are such an inspiration.

That is just amazing! Your hard work has really paid off. I don't even know you but am incredibly proud of you :) Well done!

Laura x

Boo

Silver Member
Congratulations!! You are doing so well. A big well done to you. :) xxx

THANKYOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!

I'm at work and only sneaking on here for a sec!!

Will be on later to have a read of all your replys properly!!

Love

Kj xxx