• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG 5lbs in two days!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Its the last restart , good for you and hope you do well !

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Thanks. I know i shouldnt weigh everyday but i can't help myself. Its the only thing that keeps me going sometimes, when i can see the scales moving. I checked for ketosis and the wee stick is pink but i am so so hungry just now. Kids are in and out so doing the taxi service will keep me busy! Normally i would be looking forward to a few vodka and diet cokes on a Friday night but we've got to look to the bigger picture. I hope so much that i can stick to this for just a few weeks and get to target.
Good luck to everyone.

mollydog

Silver Member
I'm just signing in again to keep my mind and hands busy. Kids are all in now so this is the time where it would be easy to have a glass of something and some nibbles. I have no alcohol in the house that i like and i'm ignoring the crisps in the cupboard.
Preparing tea wasnt easy as i had made mackerel pate to have with toast. The smell of toast is almost criminal when on a diet! It seemed everything i touched landed on my fingers, but i stayed strong and washed my hands instead of licking my fingers.
I've just had my last shake of the day, still feeling hungry but hopefully a couple of large glasses of water and an early night should sort that.:waterbottle:
I only work part time but its a busy job so its home time before i know it. I find Saturday and Sunday hard. Even though i try to busy myself with the housework etc its all too easy to keep passing by the kitchen and pick. How often do i find myself standing infront of an open fridge without realising i've opened the door.:eatdrink051:
Wishing everyone well over the weekend.

S: 17st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done for not licking your fingers.
you are doing great keep it up.
good luck x x

mollydog

Silver Member
Managed to get to bed without stopping at the fridge. Slept well so feeling good today. The sun is shining although its a bit chilly but i think i will go out to wash and hoover my car and take the dog for a long walk. Can't beleive i have made it to day 4, golly i hope this good feeling stays for a while!
Wishing you all well for a good day.

S: 18st8lb C: 18st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow, well done hun. I would love to lose 5 pounds in 2 days :D, determind not to weigh myself though. Just once a week at the CDC place :)