omg bran flakes

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well havng toilet trouble and i dont like any cereals from hexb's but someone in class said try the bran flakes :eek:, omg i wouldnt even try and put them near my gob, but i went asda and brought some as only 85p so not to bad if i dont like them.

Well i need to go and look what i can have and how much to have and i no when the spoon goes near my mouth im going to start heaving and pulling a face.

So wish me luck i will be back with my verdict hahaha:D

Have you tried scan bran for your troubles? Helps me!

Or weetabix is always a good one? Make a weetabix cake and then you might be able to get it down?

Or I've got a fruit loaf recipe using all bran sticks if you want that? It's quite high in syns though (about 2 syns a slice and makes 12 slices from a loaf tin) but a couple of slices of that might help.

Also, what about trying dried figs or prunes from your HEX B?

Or another thought - what about crushing the bran flakes and mixing them with yogurt and fruit (like granola) - that way it will disguise the taste/texture?

Ohhh thanks, i dont like weetabix ewww, but i have muller light with chocolate bits so if i crush the bran flakes and put it in there will that be ok, also i cant find how much to have thanks for help again xx

You can have 28g bran flakes jacqui.
PS I love them!! Def like the idea of crushing them into a yoghurt though and it saves on the milk. There's no point eating something you don't like hun, I agree with Stacey, try the prunes (yummy!)

bloody scan bran cake had me on the bog all night.

Sorry for the TMI

Have you tried them with a banana or some strawberries on top? instead of sweetex? they are very bland and chewy but they will help you go, also for constipation you could try and increase your fluid intake as many people dont drink enough water,your bowel needs fluid to help soften the pooh, hope this helps

Have you tried them with a banana or some strawberries on top? instead of sweetex? they are very bland and chewy but they will help you go, also for constipation you could try and increase your fluid intake as many people dont drink enough water,your bowel needs fluid to help soften the pooh, hope this helps

Omg you could be spot on there with that one, cos i dont drink any water at all i drink diet pepsi all day and only 2 glasses if thirsty, bloody hate water tbh lol. But i have loads of veg and fruit though so cant understand but okies ill see if kids still got no added sugar cordial and put a tad in water and drink and see if that help, thanks for that hun xx

omg ill be peeeing all night hahahaha

Thanks all for info xxxxxx

I agree with the water advice. Also, a tip I was given by some aromatherapists who work in hospices where patients get bunged up because of their medication. Gentle massage in a clockwise direction around the lower abdomen using ONE drop ONLY of black pepper essential oil diluted in 2teaspoons of a carrier oil such as sweet almond ( not a mineral oil like johnsons baby oil because that doesn't sink into your skin properly). Apparently this is explosive, so be careful!!! You can store what's left for another time - it should keep for 6 mths in a cool dark place.

Good luck!

Back