Omg cant stop thinking of food ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Annabellacarribean, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ahhh day two and Im really thinking off food thank god im in work !!

hey anyone any advice on what times der taking der shakes at i took my 1st at 9.15

should I take my 2nd one now or a tad later?? Im so new to this its scarey but im feeling great !! reading all your posts has made me want it more and im really gunna stick to it !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paulinequirk

paulinequirk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I split my morning shake and evening shake in half - so effectively I'm having '5' a day, I originally did it because I found them repulsive but now I don't mind them at all so it's just habit. I usually leave my first shake until I feel like I am hungry, which is normally a couple of hours after I wake.

Experiment with times every day and you'll find a pattern that suits you, Good luck!

4. Annabellacarribean

Annabellacarribean whoisshe_AnnieMac

Start Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks hun... :)
    I cant wait till my first weigh in !!

5. mama10

mama10 Member

Hey Paulinequirk...
    splitting the shakes......
    that is so clever. I'm on week 5 now and have got over the 'thinking about food all the time stuff'. But I really wish I'd thought of your clever strategy in week 1 !!!
    Also if I hadn't foundd this forum and seen all the fantastic weight loss results I would never have stuck it out. It really does get so much easier as the weeks go by. Good luck to everyone on week 1 or 2...stay with it, you CAN do it.

6. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Hi - I usually take my shakes at 8am, 2:30pm and 7pm - and i don't get hungry in between.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.