Omg cant stop thinking of food ...

Annabellacarribean

whoisshe_AnnieMac
ahhh day two and Im really thinking off food thank god im in work !!

hey anyone any advice on what times der taking der shakes at i took my 1st at 9.15

should I take my 2nd one now or a tad later?? Im so new to this its scarey but im feeling great !! reading all your posts has made me want it more and im really gunna stick to it !!

I split my morning shake and evening shake in half - so effectively I'm having '5' a day, I originally did it because I found them repulsive but now I don't mind them at all so it's just habit. I usually leave my first shake until I feel like I am hungry, which is normally a couple of hours after I wake.

Experiment with times every day and you'll find a pattern that suits you, Good luck!

Hey Paulinequirk...
splitting the shakes......
that is so clever. I'm on week 5 now and have got over the 'thinking about food all the time stuff'. But I really wish I'd thought of your clever strategy in week 1 !!!
Also if I hadn't foundd this forum and seen all the fantastic weight loss results I would never have stuck it out. It really does get so much easier as the weeks go by. Good luck to everyone on week 1 or 2...stay with it, you CAN do it.

Hi - I usually take my shakes at 8am, 2:30pm and 7pm - and i don't get hungry in between.

Back