OMG HOW GORGEOUS!!!!!

Want2bThin

OMG - I have to share a recipe with you guys!!! DELICIOUS!

I made crisps with only 1/2 back of spicy tomato. Then i made a cheese and brocoli (warm) sauce, using 1/2 pack of the cheese and brocoli. :p

Then i sat there in amazement at my new found cooking skills!!

The best part is at the same time i was cooking beans for my other half. When i'd eventually sat down enjoying dipping my crisps i smelt burning...I'd not turned my hob off and put a teatowel on it - FIRE!!

I tell you what guys i've never shifting my ass so FAST! Then Simon kindly told me "bloody hell, if it wasn't for that Cambridge Diet, we'd be up in flames cos you've not moved you back side that quick in years!"

Now Im not sure if that's a compliment or I should be upset. But for now i'm going to believe it's a compliment

- My crisp dipping is far too wonderful to be bothered thinking about it!

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

Well done on discovering your new found recipe!! Unfortunatly for me, i dont like the spicy tomoato or cheese n broc, but its inspired me to start experimenting some more with my packs

xx

thats a compliment! u ought to hear some of the corkers my hubby comes out with. all "innocently" done in his words...PAH!

"u only look fat now...not fat fat" (with big hand gestures) and "kiss ur ass? which postcode of it"

silver tongued charmer my hubby is

thats a compliment! u ought to hear some of the corkers my hubby comes out with. all "innocently" done in his words...PAH!

"u only look fat now...not fat fat" (with big hand gestures) and "kiss ur ass? which postcode of it"

silver tongued charmer my hubby is

ROFL!!!!

I'm sure i have more to come Karen! I'm only on my 6th week, with a lot to loose!:p

wow and u experimenting that much already with recipes! good going! as soon as i weigh less than hubby he is in for my wrath :D

sounds like u doing fab. well done xxxx

Back