• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG How Many Syns!!!!

julie19

Silver Member
So I decided that I had to have a birthday cake tonight but rather than going & buying an iced cake I have been to Tesco's & bought two Finest Millionaire Muffins (thinking the syns would be less) how WRONG can one person be...I have just synned them up & they come out at 25 syns per cake - holy c**p, does anyone know if a 'normal' birthday cake would be less - although what I am going to do with these two I have no idea but flippin' eck 25 syns that's a little excessive isn't it??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Meli

Gold Member
Yes these muffins are terrible....I was watching one of the diet programs on tv and they had about 5-6 products and the muffin was even more unhealthy than the nice glazed cinnamon roll!

julie19

Silver Member
Yes these muffins are terrible....I was watching one of the diet programs on tv and they had about 5-6 products and the muffin was even more unhealthy than the nice glazed cinnamon roll!
Do you know what I think is most shocking though is that 18 months ago I wouldn't have thought about what it contains I would have bought two & probably eaten bith of them using the 'it's my birthday so I can do what I want' mentality - they should carry a health warning!!!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Do you know what I think is most shocking though is that 18 months ago I wouldn't have thought about what it contains I would have bought two & probably eaten bith of them using the 'it's my birthday so I can do what I want' mentality - they should carry a health warning!!!
LOL snap I would have done similar, except I would have gone for sainsburys strawberry tart with creme patissiere :eek::eek:

Meli

Gold Member
I went out and bought a chocolate fudge cake from Costco (thank goodness it was too heavy) and I only ended up having a very thin slice and gave the rest to my guests to take home and some to the neighbours!

Yikesssssss, how can you fit in the wine :eek: when there's so many syns in the cake!

In our house we all have birthday tea (usually KFC as they aren't allowed it any other time) & birthday cake.

Would a basic sponge cake with tarted up with candles be less syns.

Or eat the muffins & just allow for it out of your 'weekly' syn allowance.

I synned a Sainsburys chocolate birthday cake to 6 syns I think it was per portion (the one that serves 18)...the slice was a nice decent wedge too.

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
thats not too bad, it was my mums surprise party on saturday and we forgot to cut the cake and hand it out, there were 2 cakes as well, and they are both now in the house. I had a slice of one on Sunday and it was yummy, its so tempting. Not sure how many syns are in it though, that one was just a normal iced cake, sponge, with jam in it???

looks like the asda cake is a lot more fatter than the sainsburys one :O

Asda Chocolate Birthday Cake, 18 portion 50g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
11 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 11 Syns
Green 11 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

julie19

Silver Member
Both the Asda & the Sainsburys sound like you get more for the mouthful - I should have had one of them instead and I am also going out for a curry on Friday - my syns this week are going to be hellish!

I had a birthday cake from a cake shop made with fondut icing and butter cream.My god... i think even without the icing it was about 10 syns. but totally worth it. Not having alot of sugar and fat in my diet i could really taste it