OMG I am expecting .....

What about Bruce or Sheila - if its australian ;)

Aideen you would be so proud of me, we took the kids to Mcdonalds for tea tonight & i had................a bottle of water!!

Had to stand outside for most of it having a ciggie tho :p

Well, it is official. Yesterday morning early, hubby and I drove up to Stafford and collected our new bundle of joy and boy is he. We picked him because he kept coming to us, he is the one in the picture . He slept on my knee the whole way home, never whimpered or anything. He slept all night long, no mess, no barking or whinpering and just loves to be cuddled.

His name is official now ... he is Rugus.
Rufus.jpg

My GOD!!!!! Mrs Doyle, wonders will never cease!! I am shocked and surprised!!! Which one of your kids did you exchange for it!!! (LOL!!!!):D :D :D :D

LOL now that is a good one - honestly Mel, no one is more shocked thank me, although everyone keeps asking Jim what they put in the tablets I have been on recently for the vertigo!

You just have to come see him, I just took him to the pet shop to get some supplies and everyone stopped and talked to us. The kids are absolutly amazed at me not just getting a puppy but loving it too - must be going soft now I aam in my 40's!!

Congrats on your new addition.
Dogs are such fun and the extra work will def keep you mind of food.
Its when the dog food smells to yummy that you have to worrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun.
Love Libbie x

Thanks Libby

He is just so good we can't believe it, so far has done nothing wrong!!

:)

Mel, do you know when Cary is back?

Back