omg I am sooo pleased

sonkie

Gold Member
:eek: Well I have just had my delivery of clothes, well I ordered some 30`s and 28`s, tried them on.......... well the 30 fits but there is a little room so will get size smaller, just tried the 28`s and the actually fit.
Though they cling a little to my hernia....but omg ...Im still hiding myself in my 32/34`s, I even have a couple of 36/38`s but guess who will be sorting out there wardrobe later.......what a great feeling.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Sonkie

So pleased you are shrinking in sizes! Will be really nice to have some new clothes to show off in. But don't spend too much they won't fit for long. Try ebaying the larger sizes too to get a bit of money back. I'm sure there is someone out there who would be glad of them.

Dizzy x

Well done Sonkie, it's lovely when you start getting into smaller clothes - enjoy it :)

Well done Sonkie. What a lovely feeling it is to fit into smaller sizes. You know the clothes you are wearing are baggy but you still dont believe you can fit fit into a smaller size.

Enjoy it because you are going to have that feeling a lot over the next few months and you so deserve it.

I wish the rest would hurry up, my knickers (parachutes) keep falling down.
Anyone know people in the para`s do you think they would be able to make use of my old undies lol, they would only have to stitch up the leg holes and they would be ideal.

I hate that photo so everytime I feel a wobble coming on I will have to look at it.
By the way that t-shirt has gone into a charity bag now as it`s too loose now.......yippeee

by the way, sonkie is the one in the middle :p

no :(

kev would be very disappointed in me lol

i dont know what to put in when it asks for http://

oh. i thought u said earlier that i didnt have to put pics in gallery in order to pop them over into a post. ok. will do that.

im feeling really vunerable to eating right now and have to make the kids dinner.

please help me! theres a huge bag of noddys bbq coated peanuts in the draw and i am an inch away from cramming thm in my gob. i know i ought to read or go in the arcade but i seriously have to go out there and cook for the kids. have been putting it off but they will starve if i dont venture into the kitchen soon. i can hear the nuts screaming from the kitchen draw, begging for my attention!!! help!!

Sonkie,
wonderful news on the clothes front, you'll be known as the incredible shrinking woman! :D

Karen, forget the bloomin nuts - don't let them come between you and your goals..... go make yourself a shake or have a bar and loads of water....

You'd be nutty to break now - your'e doing well, just keep shaking :D

Karen you have a thing for nuts dont you ?
Either give them to the kids or put them in the bin.....!
While the kids eat come and chat on here.

hehe thanks ladies.

i opened the nuts and poured them in the bin. did the same with the choc liqueurs. really dont have the heart to pour the tia maria or vodka away though lol. THERE IS A LINE I WONT CROSS! they can sit in the cupboard and be relatively safe :rolleyes:

i dont know why i am struggling so bad this week. im usually pretty fine but since my birthday its been hell! :mad:

the kids have finished eating. they've had chicken and potatoes with peas. :sigh:

i think im gonna have an early night. i decided to weigh myself before deciding whether or not to cheat. I was 5lbs down since tuesday so i didnt have much problem binning the goodies. god knows what would have happened if the scales hadn't shifted though! i thought i had millions of safety nets in place to prevent me doing unscheduled cheating but obviously not. thinking cap on now. thanks ladies. i appriciate the encouragment so much xxxx

Well done Karen,
now you've chucked the nuts in the bin - go chuck your scales in there as well :D only kidding that may be a bit drastic but go put em somewhere where you won't be tempted to get on them... 5lb since tuesday is great...

keep on shaking :p

hehe thanks ladies.

i opened the nuts and poured them in the bin. did the same with the choc liqueurs. really dont have the heart to pour the tia maria or vodka away though lol. THERE IS A LINE I WONT CROSS! they can sit in the cupboard and be relatively safe :rolleyes:

i dont know why i am struggling so bad this week. im usually pretty fine but since my birthday its been hell! :mad:

the kids have finished eating. they've had chicken and potatoes with peas. :sigh:

i think im gonna have an early night. i decided to weigh myself before deciding whether or not to cheat. I was 5lbs down since tuesday so i didnt have much problem binning the goodies. god knows what would have happened if the scales hadn't shifted though! i thought i had millions of safety nets in place to prevent me doing unscheduled cheating but obviously not. thinking cap on now. thanks ladies. i appriciate the encouragment so much xxxx

OOOOOO Karen that was close, you cant check your scales and then decide to cheat.......
< sonkie gives Karen a virtual slap around the chops to snap her out of it.

Come on Karen you can do it, if you pick now it will be another week down the drain, don`t go there mate be strong......How about if we set ourselves targets each week, and plan a forfeit if you dont get it......like an extra minute on stepper?

hehe geri. i have to say, i dont weigh myself during the week usually. i climbed up the kitchen unit (past the nuts) to reach the scales. for once just had to know if it was worth cheating and of course, as ever, no its not! i weighed on monday with new cdc and started back on the diet on tuesday so it was only that my cdc weighed me that i even know what ive lost. scales back up (almost) out of reach :D

funny how ur chatterbox tries to help u justify filling ur face, eh?

Back