OMG - I did it!!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
4lb off for me this week! I got SOW, got my 5.5st award AND just updated my ticker and realise I am now merely 'overweight' rather than obese!!! I'm over the moon!

This has really spurred me on to not ruin all my hard work when I'm in America. I know I'll put on some but I will still try and eat sensibly!

My tricks this week were all red days and varying my B's by having 7 different ones. I also ate fish 4 times this week so that might have helped too.

I'll continue to come on here whilst I'm away but will see you back on here 'properly' in a couple of weeks!

xxxx

WELL DONE YOU!!!!! That is brilliant, you should be VERY proud of yourself x x x x

Stacey, you bl***y star!!!!

very very well done, what a great week for you! Isn't that just where you wanted to be for your holiday?

Have a wonderful time chick. You are such an inspiration on here.

Hugs!

Wow! That's amazing! Well done you.

Thanks gals (and guy!)! Jaylou - my target was another pound off but I'm ecstatic to be where I am! I NEVER NEVER NEVER thought I would lose 4lb in one week - especially at this stage of the game! So yes, I'm shocked but on cloud 9!

Well done Stacey! You have worked really hard and so without doubt deserve it! :D:D

Just amazing Stacey - you have worked so hard for this - HUGE well done!!! :D

Brilliant result, have a great holiday xx

well done gorgeous , you have a wicked wicked holiday you have done brilliantly and we are all so happy for you, just think this time next year you might be saying guess what guys i'm not over weight anymore i'm now at a health bmi , you have done amazingly well and you deserve to have a great holiday XXXXXX

Back