OMG I made it, Day 12 almost done!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cookeh, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Hey folks

Not been feeling too great today so haven't been online much, will catch up with all your posts tomorrow. In the meantime just wanted to let you know I made it past day 12 successfully \o/ Thank you all so much for your support, I never would have been able to stick it out if I hadn't found this community and received all your wonderful support.

Here's to day 13 tomorrow, woot!!! Hope you all had a fab weekend, nini!! ^.^

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tafflass

tafflass Well-Known Member

well done you,thats great news hun x
    you can do anything and will fly through now x

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done on getting 12 days done and dusted![​IMG]

Love Mini xxx

5. fatisnofun

fatisnofun Well-Known Member

Hey Cookeh...day 11 for me...tough weekend I must say. Found it difficult to remember to drink water while out and about with OH...also there were times I cried because I craved food so much...but I'm hoping those cravings get less and less as I go on and break all those bad habits!

Looking forward to my two week weigh in as I'm sure you are!

Keep your chin up doll, keep focused on the end goal, visualise a slimmer sexy you and KEEP GOING! We're all here for ya!

FINF!

6. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

good good hun. time seems to go quicker on LT. be wi2 before u know it.
    keep up the good work

x x

7. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting this far and for your week 1 loss. You have done so well. Hope you are feeling better x x

8. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

9. JD89

JD89 Well-Known Member

Well done x :D

10. jane5

jane5 Well-Known Member

well done cookeh, you've beaten that day 12 demon, Hope you feel better soon and gud luck for your next weigh in xxx

11. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Never doubted it babe ur in it for a long haul! Hope your feeling better 2day! Hope your weekend went well too.xxx

12. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

good for you. You have faced your demons. Keep it up.