• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG!!! I'd never have believed it...

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
but I was looking on e bay for some inbetween clothes and went upstairs to measure the 12 trousers I have. OMG i tried them on and they fitted! OK in the brown ones there is a slight hint of a camel toe, but I could wear them out if I was pushed. lol! 1/2 a stone to go and they might even be loose. I'd no idea I was that close, and they are the smallest ones I have. I could cry! (with joy!):D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
very well done to you hun,i no the feeling,my 14's i couldnt get in for last year and today i got in to them,im over the moon and bk again now!!

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
well done Gem!! Makes it all worth it doesn't it! The black ones were the smallest and they looked the best, I have some eans a bit smaller, but won't attempt them until the next 1/2 stone has gone, My next mini goal is to get into them.

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
Well done you :happy096:

I have 2 big storage bags full of nice trendy clothes I had when I was last on CD and hopefully will be able to wear them in June to Turkey and flash a bit more skin.

Only on Day 3 so a long way to go (well 86 lbs from start) actually but who's counting. ha ha :sign0137:

Take care and keep up the good work.

Michelle x
(Ps Has anyone found me a man yet? :D )

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Well done you :happy096:

I have 2 big storage bags full of nice trendy clothes I had when I was last on CD and hopefully will be able to wear them in June to Turkey and flash a bit more skin.

Only on Day 3 so a long way to go (well 86 lbs from start) actually but who's counting. ha ha :sign0137:

Take care and keep up the good work.
)
I had 50lb to go at the 17th jan, and am over halfway there, so yours is doable! Head down, water in and you can do it! I still have my summer clothes from when we went to Turkey last year. We went to Kalkan.

That's brilliant Birdy :D :D :party0011:

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
I'm off to marmaris on 9th june and can't wait. However, it will be the first return since i was there with my ex in 2006, so feeling a bit apprehensive. However there with my parnets so will have support if i need it.:cry::wave_cry:

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Fandabulous Nikki, well done and enjoy every moment, they'll be baggy before you know it!!

Georgie
xx

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
I did buy from e bay last night! 2 pairs of boarder trousers from next! One pair worn once the other BNWT all for £12 inc p&p. SIZE 12.........
Well we shall just have to see won't we? The thing that really got me was the buzz from buying and the challenge to getv them.. I am really going to have to be careful in future. It could be like a drug!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
It's such a great feeling when you realise you have actually shrunk and can fit into smaller clothes!!! Well done you, can't wait to see your posts saying you are a size 10!!! :D

Well done birdy!