Total Solution Omg I'm back!

PerfectPudding

I'm back!!! LoL

After losing around 3st last year doing Exante I swapped onto slim and save and to be honest I think that was my major mistake!! Too much choice for me I knew where I was with Exante, I would have my Shake, Soup and bar and that was going really well!
Once I went to slim and save I started picking at other little bits, 'oh it won't hurt' well I'm now just 6lb under my initial start weight and enough is enough!!!

So here I am, back with the plan that worked for me, I know I can do it as I've done it before but those people that say its hard to get back on once you come off are right!!! When I did it last time I was able to have a night out and get back on it but when you have been off for so long it is sooooo hard, trust me I've tried a couple of times and failed miserably, obviously kidding myself I was in the 'zone' lets hope this wont be yet another failed attempt!!!!

So I'm on day three, going ok not going to say I'm enjoying cos I really am not, it is pure will power getting me through these first few days/weeks.
I know my body will get to a point where food doesn't bother me and I don't feel hungry so until then shear will power is all I have :) HELP! Lol

good luck to all you peeps out there on your own journeys x

Last edited:
Good luck with your restart. I remember when I went back onto LL the second time it was so much harder than the first time I did it. I really hope that I can do this to the end and then that'll be it, I'll never have to do it again. But we all think that initially dont we?

Good luck with your restart. I remember when I went back onto LL the second time it was so much harder than the first time I did it. I really hope that I can do this to the end and then that'll be it, I'll never have to do it again. But we all think that initially dont we?

Hi ya Hun, yeah I'm sure we all 'think' we can do it again, it's blooming hard tho! If we fail we only have ourselves to blame, I could kick myself over and over for letting myself go back to how I was before but it's not going to get me anywhere other than battered and bruised!! ;-)
Fingers crossed we have the will power and determination to see it through this time! :) x

At least you've come back before you put the whole lot back on and more. I lost 5 stone on LL the first time and put back 7 stone :( You're doing what you need to in time to catch this, well done.

At least you've come back before you put the whole lot back on and more. I lost 5 stone on LL the first time and put back 7 stone :( You're doing what you need to in time to catch this, well done.

Awww bless you I feel your pain but no point thinking if only we have to put a pin in it and move on :) x

Hi PP :)
Good luck with your restart...
I have done a similar thing to yourself...
Lost just over 4 and a half stone 2 years ago...
Last year, I did Slim and Save ... and Exante.. off and on for virtually the whole year. Unfortunately there was more off's than ons, and I put on nearly 3st :eek:, a stone of that was over xmas and new year :eek:

I'm back on Exante only now... and I have had a wobble or two, but ultimately I am losing properly again now :D

If your 3 days in already, you're doing great :D

Welcome back! Day three congrats, it can only get easier from here,

Hi PP :)
Good luck with your restart...
I have done a similar thing to yourself...
Lost just over 4 and a half stone 2 years ago...
Last year, I did Slim and Save ... and Exante.. off and on for virtually the whole year. Unfortunately there was more off's than ons, and I put on nearly 3st :eek:, a stone of that was over xmas and new year :eek:

I'm back on Exante only now... and I have had a wobble or two, but ultimately I am losing properly again now :D

If your 3 days in already, you're doing great :D

Arh well done Marge, it's awful trying to get back on you should be really proud of yourself I think most of us will have wobbles at some point, unfortunately life gets it the way sometimes, it's hard when you have special occasions and your not eating/drinking the main thing is getting straight back on it as the longer you leave it the harder it is to get back on track!

So well done to you sweets, hope I can sustain this time!!! :) x

Well Perfect , at least we know you ARE going to lose that weight again , after all you've already shown yourself what your capable of doing by how well you did last year .

As said previously , what's done is done , I was very ill a few years ago and lost a lot of weight when ill, I remember finally getting well and thinking "OMG Where's my gut gone ? I've got a flat tummy !" , instead of using that as a starting point to a fitness regime ,healthy eating etc , I took it for granted and gave in to the craving my body had for loads of carbs and soon returned to my per-illness weight .

But like me , we'll hopefully both learn from our lapses and we're doing something positive about it

Stick with it , I'm sure you will

Mark

Well Perfect , at least we know you ARE going to lose that weight again , after all you've already shown yourself what your capable of doing by how well you did last year .

As said previously , what's done is done , I was very ill a few years ago and lost a lot of weight when ill, I remember finally getting well and thinking "OMG Where's my gut gone ? I've got a flat tummy !" , instead of using that as a starting point to a fitness regime ,healthy eating etc , I took it for granted and gave in to the craving my body had for loads of carbs and soon returned to my per-illness weight .

But like me , we'll hopefully both learn from our lapses and we're doing something positive about it

Stick with it , I'm sure you will

Mark

Hi ya Mark,

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one, I've just got the learn from before and remember how bad about myself I feel now so I won't let myself do it again, all that hard work, what a waste! Had a few moments earlier where I thought I was going to cave but I talked myself out of it, my mantra being 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!' Lol

Well done on your 6lb loss!! Once I see the scales going down I know that will spur me on a bit too but I won't weigh until Monday as if I don't feel it's a big enough loss I know it will dishearten me and that's not good at this early stage! Lol

Tracey :)

I know a lot of people poo poo them but I find them useful especially in the first week, I used a ketostix today and I am well in ketosis :)

I don't physically feel hungry at all it's just in my mind! Sugar is the most addictive substance I know and that is my nemesis!!!! I have the worlds worst sweet tooth! I've got to get my head thinking the same as my body, I know it'll take a bit of time for me to get to that stage I'm just hoping and praying my will power holds out that long lol

Tracey x

SORRY RANT TIME!!!
Omg cooking dinner for the hubby tonight was HELL!!! I actually felt like crying!! How terrible that food has this hold over me, now I'm fed up and craving like mad, i'm having constant battles in my head, one moment I can hear myself saying 'I can't do this' then the next I hear myself bashing that thought down with 'I've done it before I can do it again' Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I HATE BEING FAT!!!!

Oh hon, you'll get past the craving for food thing. I've actually been cooking for my daughter more than I was cooking beforehand (we were living on ready meals) and I find that it doesn't bother me at all, not even the smell of it, I'm totally fine with it. You just need to get past this first week, be strong.

Be strong PP !!
You want to be thin, more than you need to eat ;)
:)

I find cooking a comfort when im doing this diet... Even though im not eating making stuff makes me feel normal, and im not avoiding food altogether ..

Nik.

Oh hon, you'll get past the craving for food thing. I've actually been cooking for my daughter more than I was cooking beforehand (we were living on ready meals) and I find that it doesn't bother me at all, not even the smell of it, I'm totally fine with it. You just need to get past this first week, be strong.

Thank you hunni, need a kick up the bum!! Last time it didn't bother me but I just don't feel as strong as I did the first time if that makes sense? But I haven't caved lol x

I find cooking a comfort when im doing this diet... Even though im not eating making stuff makes me feel normal, and im not avoiding food altogether ..

Nik.

I could have quite easily stuck a fork in and got munching lol
I didn't realise I had so much will power!!
Last time was so much easier, It didn't bother me in the slightest, I know I'll get there I just had to rant lol
X

Back