OMG im going to run out of packs!

rybens

:cry: I live in yorkshire and we have had really bad snow yesterday, and it is still snowing now. Its about 15 miles to my cdc and i can not even get car out of drive ! the thing is its my first weigh in saturday at 3pm and i will be gutted if i can not go, not just because iv stuck to it like a trooper and want to see the weight loss on her scales but because i run out of packs tommorow! omg what will i do dont want to bugger things up when iv had such a good week.

Bless my hubby he said dont worry you wont get tempted by a take away because they wont beable to deliver in the snow!

You poor thing.I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier today, though luckily i've got til sunday for my refills 7 the midlands should be clear by then. I've ecided to try & run with a few days in hand from now on.
But this doesn't help your crisis.It's a shame CDdon'thave an established air lift.
My advise would be to ring CD,she may know of someone withtin walking distance.Failing that she'll advise on low gi eating to keep you in safe ketosis til supplies can be got.
tell us how yo get on.

I'm so sorry to read this Rybens. How did it go today?

i got to my weigh in and lost 15lb was chuffed to bits!!

Back