• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG I'm normall!!!!

Setas

Silver Member
Sorry for blowing my own trumpet - but no one here gets it at all. I'm normal. 3 days short of 6 months and 1lb short of 8 stone I have gone from a BMI (42.2)which put me as morbidly obese to being normal, not overweight just plain, simple, lovely wonderful normal!!

It just doesn't seem real

And its my babys 3rd birthday today - what a great day to get to being normal!!!!!

Thanks for all the support I've had to get this far - couldn't have done it without all of you - I'm very very grateful

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OMG, well done, made up for you!!!!

Congratulations u deserve it...enjoy being normal.:)

thats wonderful seta the best present for your 3yr old a healthy mum well done:D:D:D:D:D:D

fatgirlslim74

Determind to do it!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

A job well done

You've done absolutely brilliantly your an inspiration too so many off us xx

Setas

Silver Member
aw bless you deb - it only seems like yesterday that i spent my first month lurking on here - too scared to post - now its the first and last thing I do every day - and in between as well - the support you all give is fantastic.

Hey there Lovely..wow, wow and wow again. I see you're still losing at a mahoosive rate and you have been rewarded. Congratulations doesn't seem enough..you're fab xx

Kels_85

Silver Member
Well done Setas,
You should be very proud of yourself! You have worked very hard to get where you are :)
Nothing at all wrong with self praise :) x

sumayyah

please try again
congratulations hun

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Well done! That's amazing!