OMG I'm normall!!!!

Setas

Silver Member
Sorry for blowing my own trumpet - but no one here gets it at all. I'm normal. 3 days short of 6 months and 1lb short of 8 stone I have gone from a BMI (42.2)which put me as morbidly obese to being normal, not overweight just plain, simple, lovely wonderful normal!!

It just doesn't seem real

And its my babys 3rd birthday today - what a great day to get to being normal!!!!!

Thanks for all the support I've had to get this far - couldn't have done it without all of you - I'm very very grateful

OMG, well done, made up for you!!!!

Congratulations u deserve it...enjoy being normal.:)

thats wonderful seta the best present for your 3yr old a healthy mum well done:D:D:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

A job well done

Wow well done! i cant wait to be 'normal' x

You've done absolutely brilliantly your an inspiration too so many off us xx

aw bless you deb - it only seems like yesterday that i spent my first month lurking on here - too scared to post - now its the first and last thing I do every day - and in between as well - the support you all give is fantastic.

Hey there Lovely..wow, wow and wow again. I see you're still losing at a mahoosive rate and you have been rewarded. Congratulations doesn't seem enough..you're fab xx

good for you !!!!!!! your the best !!!!!!xoxo

Well done Setas,
You should be very proud of yourself! You have worked very hard to get where you are :)
Nothing at all wrong with self praise :) x

congratulations hun

Wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! :D xxx

Well done! That's amazing!

Back