• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG I've got an interview for a job!

Having not worked for over 14 years as I was bringing up my kids I'm going back to work! And have already got an interview for the one job I really want!
Part-time term time only Phlebotomist! Its covering for 1 year maternity leave which is so ideal for me as I'm hoping to do my nurse training in January 2008! So now I really have a good reason to lose weight....I hate white clothes! and if I get the job I have to wear a white uniform! YUK! nothing worse for me than a huge white uniform! What a stupid colour though for a Phlebotomist!! you'd think it would be red!
Fingers crossed please everyone....

Kamilla x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Hi Kamilla,

That is just wonderful news and I am so happy for you.

Wishing you luck at your interview and I know you will be terrific:)

Love Mini xxx

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Well done and good luck! let us know how it goes!

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
Good luck Kamilla!! I really hope you get it!!

I've also got an interview tomorrow morning for a part-time Marketing Assistant job. Very local, and only 12 hours a week which would fit in nicely with setting up my CDC/coaching business. Fingers crossed! :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
When is your interview by the way???

Love Mini xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kamilla,

That gives you plenty of time to prepare and lose and look your best for it.

You have a lot to offer and I am sure you will do very well.

Love Mini xxx

Ahh thanks Mini,

I did call them earlier just to ask a few questions. Anyway, lady I spoke to said I was shortlisted out of 41 applications! WOW! shocked or what there are 3 others :eek:. So if anyone feels like bumping the others off the coast is clear for me! LOL of course I am joking.....may the best person win! as long as its me!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wow, all these new doors opening to people - good luck! ;)

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
This is FANTASTIC news!!!! :D Soooo looking forward to hearing all the details, hun...xxx