Omg just how can this be justified?

Thanks, but come on that alone wont make me gain all that weight? lol.. I am just gunna stick to red days from now on, never ever gunna eat potatoes, pasta, rice, or chips again! Untill i am nearer to goal atleast!

I might do a green day the day i have lost a stone, then repeat untill i get to goal! Then we will see! :)

you say you are nerver ever going to eat pasta pots and rice again how about changing that to am never ever going to sneaky peak on the scales again all its done is wound you up and made you grumpy

you say you are nerver ever going to eat pasta pots and rice again how about changing that to am never ever going to sneaky peak on the scales again all its done is wound you up and made you grumpy

^^^ YES!!! Ding ding ding we have a winner!

This is the morning before the eve of my weigh in!! ? lol

Will let you all know tommorrow eve :)

Hi,

I gained 5.5lbs last week and kept mostly to the diet and excercised almost daily - I think for me it is to do with time of the month - or at least I'm hoping it is. I do green days all of the time as I'm just not a big meat eater but I don't eat loads and loads of carbs, just enough so I'm not hungry. I felt like crying when I saw that gain aswell but hopefully it is the same for you as it is for me and by next week we'll be back to normal...

And perhaps up my water to 3 litres which i can do easily!

Be careful about upping your water, hon. Too much is just as bad for you as not enough, you can actually make yourself ill drinking too much water.

My GP told me there comes a point where you're washing away essential minerals and nutrients, and that you can end up with a bladder infection from too much water.

I think you're right about the carbs - you know your own body, and if you've had evidence of carbs making you gain weight in the past, there you go. I've been doing SW for almost a year now and I'm convinced some people's metabolisms work better on proteins, some on carbs. I'm the opposite to you - I've lost stones eating nothing but mountains of carbs! :)

I've never managed to lose with EE - I did it for a fortnight and gained (albeit small) but it's all my consultant goes on about now. I've just done 2 weeks of green and also STS (well I think - WI tomorrow night!) so it's red days for me from now on.
To be honest when I'm not on SW I live on pasta, jacket pots etc so I think my body's really used to carbs and needs red days to 'react' to.
C xx

I wouldn't worry toooo much about it...your weigh changes throughout the day so it may well change in time for your weigh in.
I rememer taking a sneaky weigh the day before my weigh in and it said id gained 4lbs....when i got weighed id actually lost 3lbs!

Also my scales seem to be abit different that the groups (dont ask me why) so I honestly would ignore your scales, keep stickin to the plan and only take on board your "official" weigh in!

never eating pasta potatoes or rice ever again isnt exactly what i'd say a reliable long term plan for life hun...

3 days of EE wasnt really giving it a chance i feel, and not using your HE's properly will make you gain weight, sw is designed the way it is to make you lose weight, when you stick with it 100%, if you went to your gp and asked for a list of things to help you gain weight, pasta rice and pots would all be on there... aswell as meats... sw incorperates syns and healthy extras for a reason.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heres something to think about.....I had got to the stage where I thought green days didn't agree with me anymore. Too many low carb diets and not losing when I ate any carbs made me hate them (even though secretly I loved them!!)
Last week, I decided to have a whole week of green days, just because the weather had turned cold and I fancied filling stodgy food.
I ate loads, had plenty of syns every day, stuck to the plan absolutely 100% and guess what.........?

I lost 4lbs!!!! Its been a very long time since I lost anything like that, I can tell you!!

My theory? Loads of vegetables, which are easy to incorporate into veggie dishes etc.

Seriously, I am a reformed carboholic!!!

Heres something to think about.....I had got to the stage where I thought green days didn't agree with me anymore. Too many low carb diets and not losing when I ate any carbs made me hate them (even though secretly I loved them!!)
Last week, I decided to have a whole week of green days, just because the weather had turned cold and I fancied filling stodgy food.
I ate loads, had plenty of syns every day, stuck to the plan absolutely 100% and guess what.........?

I lost 4lbs!!!! Its been a very long time since I lost anything like that, I can tell you!!

My theory? Loads of vegetables, which are easy to incorporate into veggie dishes etc.

Seriously, I am a reformed carboholic!!!

Wow seriousley? I think i will have a chat to the leader tommorrow if she has time for me (i hate staying) I may give it a go... But am so scared cus i can eat anyone under the table when it comes to carbs... gulp!

Back