omg just noticed

amethyst

Banned
i havent had any packs today

only had 1 litre of water!!

how bad is that?

just cooling some water down for my soup... and glugging on my 2 litre bottle now... its freezing cold might have to put it in the microwave lol..

omg cant believe it, not like me! :eek:

I thought i was bad getting to 9am this morning before realising i hadnt had my breakfast shake lol

Do you stop being hungry once you're in ketosis then? There is no way I wouldn't notice right now (on day 2) I have breakfast shake at half 8 am starving by half 11 and don't get my lunch til 1. And now I'm starving again so I'll have my dinner shake at 5.15 then I'll be hungry again in a few hours. Last night I caved in and had a tin of tuna because I was so hungry there's no way I could have slept. And I am talking hunger pains not just feeling like eating :sigh:

yes krissy defo!! give it about 5 days and you wont be hungry!! stick with it...

try spliting your packs too hun, instead of having 3 a day you can have 3 but made into 6 .. ? if that makes sense?

Krissy, i am at day 4 today and i haven't felt particularily hungry today so hang in there for another couple of days xx

:D Would you have believed a few months ago that you could go a whole day without food, and not notice?:eek::D

It's amazing what this Ketosis lark does for you!

Back