OMG! More snow!!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
I can't believe it we are snowed in again!!! I really can't stick
this weather it's soo cold:( will have to
get on the wii fit now to get warm!!!! It's
lovely once or twice but where I live
it gets really bad roads closed off etc last time couldn't get out for 3 days! :(
Anyone else hate this weather????

me!!!!!
nice for a bit but then its chaos.
all going good for you?not long now til i'm back.i was using exante but couldn't do it.been taking advantage and eating what i want so dreading how much i will have put on in another 2 weeks.
you've had great losses so far hun x

Hi i don't hate this weather but i hate the probs it causes, i am knee deep where i live too and my main concerns are DS going back to school tomorro and me getting to CDC for more shakes,lol
Not sure which one would be worse if it didn't happen!

Looks like a day in today though as i can hardly see my car let alone drive it.

more snowfor us to! and its back to work tomorrow, hope its goneby then or I won't be ableto get my car off the drive

Hey tafflass going great at moment:) really back on track
bet you can't wait to start back now but you will enjoy your
weekend away first :) and don't worry too much about weight
going on you know you'll get it off as before plus you've had a lot
to deal with recently:( and stinky I too hate the chaos love the
snow when it's fresh and no one has walked in it lol hope you can get
to CDC :)

No snow in South London ...just heavy rain and freezing cold. I just cannot get warm enough....I have thick tights, socks, boots, long thick skirt, t-shirt and jumper on....and I haven't got outside the door yet!

i soooooo hate the snow. i work in a school an last time we were shut for a week! i live on a street wiv a slight hill but thats enough for my car 2 giv up an not move!! omg.

plus this diet an cold snow do not mix!!! :(

Ok panic over, the snow has melted alot, enough for school to be open and for me to get to my CDC, phew!
It wasn't too bad actually, built a snowman with DS and stayed snuggled up all day.

snow...awful stuff roll on summer! surely it must be miles easier to Lipotrim when its warm? I knew it would be hard in the winter months-my fella thinks I have a heat problem anyway

Back