• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG!!!!! MOrtified!!

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
I took my daughter to a dental clinic for nervous patients where she had to have gas. As she's coming round, I'm still a bit traumatised but amde conversation

Me: I remember having gas when I was young
Nurse: I'd never even seen one of these macines until I came to this country
Me: Where are you from then?
Nurse: Germany
Me: Don't they gas children in Germany then?
Whole room: SILENT!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st11.5lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st11.5lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.35%)
Lmao oh dear lord you really have cheered me up!!! Oops innocent mistake don't worry Hun x

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
chiefbridesmaid said:
Lmao oh dear lord you really have cheered me up!!! Oops innocent mistake don't worry Hun x
HUN oops, there goes another gaff ;)

i am sorry but i smiled at this, i always say the wrong thing. i hope the woman was ok with you after it.

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
Me and husband just laughing at what went on probably not funny at the time for you. Husband went oooooooohhhh

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
Oh dear, very funny but well embarrassing for you...

fayhamy

This time its for keeps!
S: 17st2lb C: 15st1lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 2st1lb(12.08%)
That is so like something I would do ............like the time i said to some one 'oh are you out with your grandchild?' To which I received a frosty stare and the remark, no I am out with my daughter'

unfortunately the ground did not swallow me up....................

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)

dawnwynne

S: 15st10lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st2lb(13.64%)
ROFL....that is something I'd probably say! I'm sure she knew what you meant!

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
Well she sort of tried to ignore it. Knew she didn't know if I was being funny or not. She then said, 'you have to be careful what you say sometimes don't you'. 'Oh yes' I said. It was the way I phrased it that was worse. It was becuase I had been messing about earlier saying, that I was going to get B gassed at work, and it just came out like that. I was worried aobut B and just trying to make small talk whilst concentrating on her! Then B said to me, 'Can we always come to this dentist'. No Bubs we can't!! Again!!! Ever!!!!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
hahaha....ooo im sorry i can appreciate your embarrasment but my god thats hilarious!!!!

LOL !! thanks for sharing - nice to know I'm not the only sufferer of footinmouthitis...

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
know it's bad, but, psml, sounds like something i'd come out with:D

omg so funny that was brilliant, sorry for you being mortified but i seriously had tears laughing there x