• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG!!!!! MOrtified!!

I took my daughter to a dental clinic for nervous patients where she had to have gas. As she's coming round, I'm still a bit traumatised but amde conversation

Me: I remember having gas when I was young
Nurse: I'd never even seen one of these macines until I came to this country
Me: Where are you from then?
Nurse: Germany
Me: Don't they gas children in Germany then?
Whole room: SILENT!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i am sorry but i smiled at this, i always say the wrong thing. i hope the woman was ok with you after it.

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Oh dear, very funny but well embarrassing for you...
Well she sort of tried to ignore it. Knew she didn't know if I was being funny or not. She then said, 'you have to be careful what you say sometimes don't you'. 'Oh yes' I said. It was the way I phrased it that was worse. It was becuase I had been messing about earlier saying, that I was going to get B gassed at work, and it just came out like that. I was worried aobut B and just trying to make small talk whilst concentrating on her! Then B said to me, 'Can we always come to this dentist'. No Bubs we can't!! Again!!! Ever!!!!

Now to maintain.....
hahaha....ooo im sorry i can appreciate your embarrasment but my god thats hilarious!!!!
LOL !! thanks for sharing - nice to know I'm not the only sufferer of footinmouthitis...

Silver Member
know it's bad, but, psml, sounds like something i'd come out with:D
omg so funny that was brilliant, sorry for you being mortified but i seriously had tears laughing there x