OMG!!!!! MOrtified!!

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
I took my daughter to a dental clinic for nervous patients where she had to have gas. As she's coming round, I'm still a bit traumatised but amde conversation

Me: I remember having gas when I was young
Nurse: I'd never even seen one of these macines until I came to this country
Me: Where are you from then?
Nurse: Germany
Me: Don't they gas children in Germany then?
Whole room: SILENT!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!

chiefbridesmaid said:
Lmao oh dear lord you really have cheered me up!!! Oops innocent mistake don't worry Hun x

HUN oops, there goes another gaff ;)

i am sorry but i smiled at this, i always say the wrong thing. i hope the woman was ok with you after it.

Me and husband just laughing at what went on probably not funny at the time for you. Husband went oooooooohhhh

Oh dear, very funny but well embarrassing for you...

That is so like something I would do ............like the time i said to some one 'oh are you out with your grandchild?' To which I received a frosty stare and the remark, no I am out with my daughter'

unfortunately the ground did not swallow me up....................

ROFL....that is something I'd probably say! I'm sure she knew what you meant!

Well she sort of tried to ignore it. Knew she didn't know if I was being funny or not. She then said, 'you have to be careful what you say sometimes don't you'. 'Oh yes' I said. It was the way I phrased it that was worse. It was becuase I had been messing about earlier saying, that I was going to get B gassed at work, and it just came out like that. I was worried aobut B and just trying to make small talk whilst concentrating on her! Then B said to me, 'Can we always come to this dentist'. No Bubs we can't!! Again!!! Ever!!!!

hahaha....ooo im sorry i can appreciate your embarrasment but my god thats hilarious!!!!

LOL !! thanks for sharing - nice to know I'm not the only sufferer of footinmouthitis...

know it's bad, but, psml, sounds like something i'd come out with:D

omg so funny that was brilliant, sorry for you being mortified but i seriously had tears laughing there x

Back