• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG My waist is....

Deb G

Silver Member
25.5 inches!!!:eek:

Not been this small since I was BORN!!!!! Weightloss going slow again this week (damn the last half stone:mad:) so I decided to measure and I've lost ANOTHER inch of my waist. How fab!!!!

Hips still too big.....but hey.... you can't have everything!!!:rolleyes:

:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
FANTASTIC!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have done brilliantly and must feel great. Well done for sticking with it and achieving so much. What a buzz to have such a slim waist - I don't think mine's ever been that small - well maybe when I was 6!lol:D
Tansyx​

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
Nice one Deb, that is brilliant.

I have a little way to catch you up, but I am amazed at what is happening to me.
I know that was the idea, but I didn't really think it through at the start, I didn't realise I would be small!

I had to get a new bra this week, 36C, I cannot believe it, I haven't been that size since I was a teenager.
I think actually I should have got a 34, but it was a 2 pack for £3 in Tesco, so I won't fret about it.

That last 1/2 stone will come off, if you are losing inches then that is great, the pounds will follow.

That is great Deb, you have a small waist indeed. Its ok that your hips are a bit bigger than 25.5, woman should have some curves still in my opinion. Hips make us look haut/hot! Your so close to goal and I am sure you are looking FANTASTIC! Congrats again.

Brilliant news DEB G. Next week it will be pounds and not inches. Its just the way it works isn't it?
25.5''? Thats one thigh.

Deb that is just brilliant --- wheyheyyyy!!!

Personally give me the loss of inches over pounds anyday - much rather have a week where I fit into a different size (smaller of course) than a week where I've lost a couple of pounds ------ everybody sees the inch losses but there's only you and your counsellor see the pound losses.

Deb that is just brilliant --- wheyheyyyy!!!

Personally give me the loss of inches over pounds anyday - much rather have a week where I fit into a different size (smaller of course) than a week where I've lost a couple of pounds ------ everybody sees the inch losses but there's only you and your counsellor see the pound losses.
So so true!

Wo ho lovely news.

Remember though, men like ladies with child bearing hips.:D

Deb G

Silver Member
LOL - Thanks guys - you're fabulous!