OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!

4busybee

What the f**k is wrong with me, i just cannot seem to get back on this diet. I love the cambridge shakes and was doing really well last week after my disastrous weekend and then going out for meal on tuesday, anyway along comes Friday and all things go to pot. I am soooo cross with myself, anyway here goes my guilty list of what i have eaten:
Fish, chips and mushy peas.
chicken sandwich and crisps.
Gammon, mash, peace pudding, sweetcorn and gravy.
bacon sandwich.
cake
crumpets
scone
salmon sandwich
and lots of kiddies sweets.

Sorry about that all ssers but i needed to get it off my chest and relieve the guilt, cos some of that was done secretly.

As you can see from the list, no cambridge shakes. Honestly i am so upset with myself, got on the scales this morning and surprise surprise i have gained 4lbs. So today i am getting serious, i have started (again,lol) SSing today, just got back from the gym and am determined.

If anyone has any tips or help for restarting i would be ever so grateful i need all the help i can get.

lots of Love Busy XX

Hi Busy

It so hard to get back into the swing until you are ready. After a few rubbish weeks in the summer I finally mustered up the determination a couple of weeks ago and have not lost it in fact more determined now that in the start. I don't have the time to list what I did again just now. But I remember replying to a thread 'tips for a final push' by Flopster. Maybe you could search it and read. Hopefully it may help you too.

Best of Luck

Dizzy x

Hello!!!

Havent seen you on msn for a while! OK. You've had a bad weekend and eaten BUT never mind it's done and you have restarted!

So from a fellow restarter ;) Here are my tips. Get a goal in your mind that you want to achieve thats reachable and attainable. Then print yourself off a chart to fill in for the next few days. Fill in your chart as you go on.
When temptation starts - distract yourself. Think about your goal - do anything to stop yourself eating!!
THEN..... PRAISE yourself for doing flipping fantastic!!!

I am right with you and here whenever you need to chat. :)

Hiya Busy!

My honest advice is to stop SS and do 790 instead.

The evening meal takes away the emotional baggage of SS and the weight loss is virtually the same.

M.

Hey Busy,hun its no point getting angry with yourself for falling off the wagon,whats done is done, we are all human and we cant be perfect all the time(especially not me) and we cant change the past but what we can do is change is our future and learn from our mistakes.

Is weekends hard for you if so can u try and be out of the house so ur mind is occupied and not tempted to pick on food.
Restarting Ss is hard,if u r struggling could u not maybe do one of the other plans poss 790 or 1000 to ease yourself back in.
Dont worry about the 4 lb weight gain its only glycogen and will disspear within a day or 2.

Just think how chuffed u will be with yourself come bonfire night which is only 4 weeks away and u have been ssing and how much u will of shrunk by then.

Remember we are always here for u,so come and chat 2 us,we have all gone through what u r feeling now, some of us more than others (especially me LOL) its hard but u can do this and we are always here to support you.
Hope u have a good day,well done for going to the gym that def a step in the right direction,dont forget drink drink and drink your water and have painkillers on hand for any headaches.
Take care xxx

Thanks so much for you lovely replies. well so far so good as they say, i have had water and also split a choccie tetra and mixed it with hot water, it was yummy. just a quick question is it ok to make the mousse with the tetra paks, i was going to try banana?

Thanks again guys i shall keep you posted through out the day hopefully it will keep me on track.
love Busy XX

What the f**k is wrong with me, i just cannot seem to get back on this diet. I love the cambridge shakes and was doing really well last week after my disastrous weekend and then going out for meal on tuesday, anyway along comes Friday and all things go to pot. I am soooo cross with myself, anyway here goes my guilty list of what i have eaten:
Fish, chips and mushy peas.
chicken sandwich and crisps.
Gammon, mash, peace pudding, sweetcorn and gravy.
bacon sandwich.
cake
crumpets
scone

Sorry to hear. Just kump back on that wagon and leave the baggage on the floor.

You can do this... we all can. THE Mightymoose et al are testiment that this does work. We have to grit our teeth through the pain of hunger.

Well done for posting. Your dropped the baggage, now time to get on that wagon.

Much love ....

Back