OMG size 14

dotbirch

OMG I bought a dress yesterday from a vintage stall at the local market (posh way of saying second hand) - its a lovely dress from monsoon in a size 14 - I thought it would be good to put it on the outside of my wardrobe and give me an incentive to keep losing. Anyway I thought I would try it to see how small it was (and whether it would go over my head!) and guess what????? it only went and zipped up.......... I'm one happy bunny!

That's excellent, well done! :) Those moments make it all worth it, don't they?

I'm just waiting for the day when I'll be able to fit into my smaller clothes.

well done x

congratuations hun x

congrat hun:0clapper::0clapper::winner:

Congratulations!!! It's the BEST feeling when you surprise yourself. I bought a dress from FCUK recently, and when I was trying on the 14, I decided it was a little big. I asked the sales assistant if I could return it (I was looking to get my mum's opinion at home) and she said "No, it's a sales item, but I'll get you a 12". I was like... er okay... (No way hahaha) and tried it on anyway, and it FIT O_O I don't think I've ever been so happy (and shocked!).

wow thats great... im finding my clothes are getting looser and some clothes in my cuboard that i bought and didnt fit me are starting o fit, its a great feeling....

Thats great news! Good for you! :)

well done hun its such an acheivement isnt it :)

YAY :D what an acheivement! I haven't been in a 14 for 13 years! I'm hoping this time next year I can revel in that light as well!

Well done you.. it's a fantastic feeling isn't it... better than s*x LOL... well not quite, but a close second! :D Am I even allowed to say that...LOL Congrats!!

Back