omg! takeaway= sabotage city!

*Cherry On Top*

wow, just found this article online and totally shocked by the calorie contents- no wonder i gained last week after having a massive chinese fest after wi- i was up against those extra zillion calories before my week had even started! wont be making that mistake again!

******"We all know takeaways aren't the healthiest of meals but chances are we also don't realise just how bad some of them actually are.
An average Indian takeaway of chicken tikka masala, pilau rice and a plain naan contains a whopping 1,338 calories and 55g of fat, according to a report in Which? magazine last week.
That's two-thirds of the calories and almost 80 per cent of the fat an average woman should have in a whole day. Chinese sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice and vegetable spring rolls are even worse, containing a massive 1,436 calories and 60g of fat!"***********

Your healthy guide to takeaway food - mirror.co.uk

My OH wanted me to order chinese tonight as I had to work late because of school xmas production. So please I said no. Went to M&S and got gammon steaks, mash and large pack of prepared veg instead. Probably cost the same but so much better syn-wise (even if I did get a mini bottle of wine too - only having small glass with sparkling water tonight though).

Back