OMG the coconut flapjack...

Zayna

:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:
BLEEEEEEEEUUUUGH.

And this is coming from the Human Dustbin. I can eat just about anything, but that flapjack was like ... well, I can't really post what it was like, I'll be banned.

Luckily I have extra shakes to compensate, because 99% of it is in the bin. I got a peanut one to try, that's supposed to be better. Cripes, it can't be any worse.

On a more cheery note, lost another 3.5lb at my WI last night, taking my total loss to 19lb. I want to be 10st 7lb on my scales, so another half stone should do it.

But I'll not be doing it on flapjacks. :eek:

Peanut ones arnt any better hun, id take it back and see if they can change it for a shake, so u not wasting, im a shake down this week cos of them god damn flapjackes! great loss well done x

The lady at the chemist let me and my friend try one last week - just to see if having anything to chew would help - i was still chewing the same mouthful about 20 minutes later - disgusting!! And I can eat anything too - well apart from baked beans (evil spawn of the devil)

i was lucky as my mum been on LT for eeks and she warned me about the flapjacks!!!! they should change them I am sure my mum took hers back

I have only ever seen negative comments about the flapjacks, so I am really glad my Chemist doesnt stock them. Never have tried them and never will!!

I tried the peanut one it took a full hour to eat it, not to my taste thank god for the little bits of nut in it I tried to eat those, I did read on a previous thread here that they taste better toasted but I think Ill give them a miss and stick to my shakes

oh lol they are like sawdust hardened .. if only every food tasted like them id be thin :)

Well to be honest my chemist gave me a peanut and a coconut one to try after week 3 (he works in my building :p) so i didn't have to sacrifice shakes. I tried the peanut one and it took an hour and a pint of water to eat it!!

The next day i tried the coconut one and to my surprise it tasted just like the peanut one! so i think to myself "oh dear, they've put a peanut one in a cocnut ones wrapping!"....silly me!

A week later i had a camping holiday so i decided for that week to have shakes in the morning and as Ide be out and about all day Ide have a flapjack for dinner and teatime! BIG MISTAK! lol

Turns out the peanut ones taste EXACTLY the same as the coconut ones and after a week of that (well 5 days tbh) i was quite poorly :( as in vomiting and belly ache) i still lost 5 lbs and drank all the required water and stuff but eugh to flapjacks!!! :D

Back