OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! warning about alot of food sorry

emilyj

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!! After 15 long weeks of staying well in ketosis I gone mad today. I have had no packs because I feel so sick now.
I have been making a huge cake for my little girls first birthday party and it all started with licking the spoon, I just did it without thinking and then it was like it hit me, BANG I just knew I would be out of ketosis so it was like a green light so I had I had a slice of cake:eek: THEN 4 COCKTAIL PASTIES:eek::eek::eek: I feel ill, sick and really tired and I need all your help PLEASE.
I go away to france for a almost a week on wednesday and I dont want this to make it ok to go mad for all that time I really could cry :cry:

Put it behind you. Drink plenty of water, as you usually would, to flush out the surplus carbs. And just carry on as though nothing had happened.

Dismiss it from your mind, don't let it nag at you any longer. What's done is done so just stick to the plan now. I don't think you'll have done too much damage with that smallish amount.

do exactly as girlygirl has said .. forget it , put it behind you and just back up on this wagon with us :D what you have eaten is nt the end of the world .. you have not ruined the diet ... just get back on track .... just rememeber you only fail when you fail to dust yourself off and get back on it !!! You can do it

Hi Emily
This is bound to happen to all of us sooner or later! What you ate doesn't actually sound like loads (I bet you could have packed away more than that 4 months ago) - if you work out the calories I doubt its more than 1500... which means you will have slowed your weightloss down by less than half a pound if you get straight back on track now! Sure you might be out of ketosis and will have a bit of water weight for a couple of days until you're back in it, but other than that you've done no real damage... whats half a pound when you've lost so much already?!?!
On the other hand if you let this be a green light to carrying on eating everything... where will it stop and how many extra calories will you have had by the time you stop?
Go for it, back on TS, have a great week before your holiday and I'm sure you'll feel much more in control
Good luck
LED x

I would draw a line under this and carry on. We're all bound to slip up at some point, we're human and we're designed to eat, just because the hunger is gone, doesn't mean we still don't want to eat, that's just habit.. something we're all going to need to change :)

Anyway, it was your daughters first birthday.. it's my son's birthday in September and I plan to share a little piece of cake with him, then carry on :)

As people are always saying, it is not the full-on ketosis that makes you lose weight. it is the calorie deficit. people place a lot of emphasis on the ketosis for some reason, but really it won't take long for your body to go right back to the way it was before you had the cake. it's not a big deal. even with all those things you ate, you probably had only 1500 calories at the most. everything is ok :) :)

Trick your mind, you're still in ketosis for all you know! It's a slip up but it might not even affect you that much, no excuse tho. Today I'm having a day out/meal with hubby at marco Pierre whites, I'm not going to go mad but I might have some small naughty things and then be back on TS all week tomorrow

I just want to say a big thanks to you all for helping me, I got through my little girls party ok, i did eat but no carbs and chicken and salad and to day I have been 100% ts :) i have started to pack for my trip to france on wednesday and the first thing I paced was my packs so will let you all know how I got on when I get back. thanks again, I dont know what I would do without you al.xx

Great job Emily getting back on track - now have a lovely holiday!
LED x

Back