OMG what....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
OMG What...

.......have i just done????:whoopass: :eek:

The girls at work ordered some pizza into the ward & what did i do, started eating with them without thinking but i didn't stop then i went on to have an eccles cake then i small ice cream......why oh why did i do it? I've been so good and felt so proud of myself getting to 11st 7lbs then i go and f**k it up!

I now feel really crappy about it & my tummy feels so bloated, i'm drinking gallons of water hoping i can flush it through....

Why, Why Why????

.......for what i have i just done????:whoopass: :eek:

The girls at work ordered some pizza into the ward & what did i do, started eating with them without thinking but i didn't stop then i went on to have an eccles cake then i small ice cream......why oh why did i do it? I've been so good and felt so proud of myself getting to 11st 7lbs then i go and f**k it up!

I now feel really crappy about it & my tummy feels so bloated, i'm drinking gallons of water hoping i can flush it through....

Why, Why Why????

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel - honestly you have to just put this right behind you now, you can't dwell on it or you'll constantly feel bad and if you feel bad then it's likely you'll do something similar again. You've got to just know that you've made a mistake and move on, drink your water, eat your packs/bars and your body will soon get back into ketosis (if it's come out of it).

Cath

Aww Fuzzys Angel, as Cath said don't dwell on it, move on & put it behind you, it was a little blip & in the scheme of things it is very small.
Keep going until you get where you want to be.
Good luck

Morning Fuzzy angel :D

As the others have said, don't beat yourself up about it, whats done is done, just don't do it again! :D

You have done soo well, not long to go now, do you think your'e getting complacent?

Keep drinking the water and have your packs, hope your tummy settles down soon :p

Its done but look at why you did it (other than wanting to eat pizza!) and learn from it & move on! Have to say its one of the foods I really miss, despite knowing its partly responsible for why I got so fat in the first place!!

Hey there

Don't worry about it now - it is done, keep glugging the water & focus on getting back on plan

You can do it!
x

think your son can :whoopass: :whoopass: to you for doing that

put it behind ya gal and get on with it xxxxx

Back