OMG whats wrong with me

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l have had the weekend from hell, since l got up yesterday morning l have been very emotional lm never like that in general. l have cried twice today already ,just feel things are getting on top of me lm not hungry or even craving for food just very teary :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: l hope tomorrow is better

Hope you feel better soon Sasha!!
I think we all go through the emotions on this diet. Hope it passes soon for you :) xxx

aww hun we all have days like these , and ketosis is known to have hormonal effects too so this wont help , its all a mixture of hormones , caffeine / sugar / carb / chocolate withdrawl , feelings of deprivation ..... its totally normal and distraction is the best way to cope wth it , read a good book , have a bath , have an early night , pamper yourself :D :hug99:

I was like that yesterday, I just kept crying all the time!! I took myself off to bed, went to sleep, slept for 12 solid hours which never happens! and woke up this morning feeling so so much better. Hope you feel better soon xx

Am Hoping for a good solid sleep tonight, have been emotional and bored all day as last night I fell asleep on the sofa till 5:30am, then went to bed and woke up at half 9, so had very poor broken sleep.

Here's to snoring tonight!!

:)

thank you everyone feeling much better today ;)

Back