OMG!!! WI after 4 days on SS!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
After only 4 days on SS i lost.......
*fanfare please*
............7lbs!!!
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:
Which, lets face it is completel mental :silly: and what makes this diet so unbelievably fab!!
For everyone tempted to cheat PLEASE DON'T! I know its hard & i know some days are really tough - but the results are f**king rocking!! (sorry for the language but its the only way i can describe it!!) I could have been on a 'conventional diet' for 3 weeks to lose half a stone!!
I'm on a high!! :bliss:

Oh BTW that takes me roaring into the 15's!

I think you are sister lol
Made me laugh , mental lol , you keep up the hyper tone lol

Hey Rayven, WELL DONE!

You know how hard it can be and you have stuck at it and recieved amazing results. Size 12's, here I come!!!

Made me laugh , mental lol

Oh yes, I'm more mad than the Mad Hatter at a Tea Party! They were going to certify me insane and lock me away - but they thought i might corrupt the other patients!!

lol , keep that humour you'll need it on this diet lol

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Go You Rayven!! Now bottle that energy and throw some this way lol:p:D x x x

Now bottle that energy and throw some this way lol:p:D x x x

Sending you some bottled madness!! :vibes::vibes:
(only to be taken in small quantities - unwanted side effects may include feeling the need to strip to your undies & run down the middle of the street singing ' Is this the way to Amarillo)
((i did actually do this many years ago while very, VERY drunk - i was a lot slimmer then though :eek:))

Yep, just the 4 - i couldn't believe it!! (even though most of it is probably just water retention - but i DON'T CARE!! lol)

OMG Well done Rayven hun!
Check you out!!!!!!
See sticking at it 100% was well worth that result x

Back