OMG wind!

Just thought I'd add that as long as you're spreading it throughout the day and not downing 6 litres in an hour, there's no such thing as too much water, and another glass/bottle wouldn't hurt, no matter how healthy you're feeling!!

:)

Rhi, I know how you feel! I've been feeling constipated and windy since starting the Slim Fast diet.

just thought i'd pipe up here as i'm struggling with the ol' digestion as well...does anyone know where I can get fibre supplements from and if they actually work. i've got IBS already anyway which doesn't help matters but i'm worried i'll end up taking laxatives for too long...
trying in vain to buy and eat fibre filled foods but still not showing much sign of working!!! grim xxx

You know what always worked for me on SW Was the all-bran cakes!! I'd always have a fab weight loss the weeks that I ate those and imtheybwoukd certainls get me moving!!

I'm sure you can find the recipe by typing it in the search bar at the top, will have a look for you now!!

:)

Copied this from another thread:

I have just made the below but using 2 options chocolate sachets instead.. It was actually very nice. When I make it next i will add another sachet i think.. Or maybe some coffee.

I used a 5" plastic tub which cut 4 really nice chunks which made them 4.75 syns each (the whole cake is 19 syns the way I made it)

Low Syn Chocolate Cake
Serves: 6
Syns per serving:
3½ Syns on Green and Original
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes

Ingredients
100g bran flakes cereal
250ml boiling water
2 eggs
6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate
½ cup sweetener
Method
1. Pour the boiling water on to the All Bran in a large bowl and mix well.

2. Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.

3. Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or other suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.

4. Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy!

Back