OMG YAY!

Yasmine

One last chance
First of all, I wish everyone a merry crimbo!

I am so bloody happy! A pair of jeans that I couldn't even pull up to my thighs finally fits! AAAAAAH!! So happy! I'm finally size 16 again!

I seriously can't weight for all this weight to drop off! It's so exciting!

Hee hee!!! Thanks very much! How's it going for you?

Thanks!.

Oh yes! shopping is going to be so much more fun as the weight falls!

First of all, I wish everyone a merry crimbo!

I am so bloody happy! A pair of jeans that I couldn't even pull up to my thighs finally fits! AAAAAAH!! So happy! I'm finally size 16 again!

I seriously can't weight for all this weight to drop off! It's so exciting!

Well done!

Thank you!!

Well done!

Nothing beats that feeling does it?

I can feel a shopping spree coming on soon!! XX

loool I wish, my mum said for me not to buy anymore clothes until I lose more weight.

I agree hold off for as long as you can.
I went from wearing size 18 clothes to 14. Istill have to pinch myself and remember to look for 14's instead of 18's. People started to comment went I bought clothes that fit which was nice. XX

LMAO you forgot? loool aww bless, it must be really wierd buying smaller sizes.

Happy Xmas hunny,
well what a lovely Christmas suprise that is!!
That's fantastic well done whoop!!

xxx

WELL DONE!!!! isnt it a fantastic feeling!!!! god i cant wait till the day im a size 16! but hey i was a 24 and now i fit into 20's... i will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you hun xxxx

WELL DONE!!!! isnt it a fantastic feeling!!!! god i cant wait till the day im a size 16! but hey i was a 24 and now i fit into 20's... i will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you hun xxxx
Oooh! just like my sis, she's gone from size 24 to 20 herself. Well bloody done! LOL

Happy Xmas hunny,
well what a lovely Christmas suprise that is!!
That's fantastic well done whoop!!

xxx
Thank you very much, oh and how did you get on today?

You will definately be buying a new frock and other things. We can do this. Soon you will be browsing the catalogues and wont have to dream much longer!XX

Back