OMG

Cazdaspaz

Right I'm huffed and actually crying! Stayed the same for 2 weeks running and can't see y! Only indulgence this week was half a bottle of wine and i refuse not to have a casual drink with my mates! Huffffff :(

Sorry you're feeling down. You're allowed to have your wine you know - was that the only syns you used this week? If so, you really should be having more otherwise you are not following the plan properly. Why not post you food diary so we can look it over for you - we may spot something you have missed.

Hiya Caz, sorry to hear your feeling so upset hun. Unfortunately, we all go through times like that. I too have just had two weeks of staying the same even though I had been 100% good. You never know, next week you might suprise yourself and that stubborn weight will fall off and you will feel over the moon! Dont stop believing! (yes, I know that sounds cheesey!) Next week will be your week xxxxxxxxx *hugs*

Cazdaspaz - I know exactly where you are now :cry: it stinks doesn't it.

Your profile doesn't show your weight etc so are you perhaps either at, or close to where your body actually thinks it's comfy at?

Otherwise, what about serving sizes etc - once I clicked into this one, things got moving again. I also started eating when I was hungry - not just because it was 12.30 & 6.00 (brekkie was the exception here due to work etc).

Hope this helps :wave_cry:

Yeah don't give up! There must be a reason you're staying the same...but at least it's not a gain!

I know that one 175ml glass of white wine is 6 syns, not sure how many glasses is in half a bottle as I don't drink but I can't imagine it would be too many and easily incorporated into your daily/weekly syns.

Try keeping a food diary in the Slimming World Food Diary forum and just edit your post each time you have something to eat or drink to keep an eye on what you're consuming each day. It really does help, plus other members can sometimes spot where you might be going wrong and make suggestions for you.

Well i usually drink vodka so that could be a factor! I'm nowhere near to what i should be so my body ain't comfy i think it could be lazieness need to be more active lol (whilst drinking wine we wer actually doing work outs hahaha) i think i need to try doing green and original cos they used to work wonders for me! Thank you for all your support cheered me up xxxxx

All advise has been taken on board much appreciated xx

How do i update my profile I need to putty targets and what not on it xx.

Click "UserCP" from the top of the page on the left hand side, then go to "Edit Your Details" on the left hand side menu.

Hmm it comes up with this thing saying i need 50 posts xx

Hi, oh just sending a (((hug))), know just where you're coming from. Don't give up, you will get there:D

Back