1. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    omg i just made my first mousse out of a shake choco mint, its was great i cant believe how nice it was, ive been finding it hard the last couple of days as i have a very sweet tooth and my cdc said to tried this and omg it hit the spot, my hubby thought there was something wrong i was moaning so much lol just thought i would share this mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

lol hahaha good you enjoyed it though :D

4. daisydaisy

daisydaisy Full Member

Ooh, I know what you mean DD - I have choc mint mouse every evening for my 'dinner', and couldn't manage without it. I too have a really sweet tooth, and it's also nice to have something that feels like real food!

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    glad you have found something you liked, i loved the choc tetras when i done cd

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yeh i know its feels like a break through to be honest i was going to give up finding it that hard but think know i can keep going.

My hubby like its only a mousse but to me its heaven ashley xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.