OMG

santy

:)Second post dont know where my first one went, anyway lost another 5lb today :scale::wow:i cannot belive it i just love this lipotrim, cant get my head around it, i am so pleased another stone to go and wil be over the moon:talk017:i go on holiday in 6 weeks so that is my goal five weeks lipotrim and one week re-feeding.thanks once again for all your support everyone

:)Second post dont know where my first one went, anyway lost another 5lb today :scale::wow:i cannot belive it i just love this lipotrim, cant get my head around it, i am so pleased another stone to go and wil be over the moon:talk017:i go on holiday in 6 weeks so that is my goal five weeks lipotrim and one week re-feeding.thanks once again for all your support everyone

it on the refeed thread - see my message there !!!

Another 5lb loser, brilliant well done

Fair play to ya. Keep it up.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Whoop whoop well done..... your first one is in refeeding lol xx

5lbs is fantastic! Well done you and roll on that holiday and the bikini!!!!

Great news. You only have a stone to go and you're sure to lose that before your hols. Well done.

Back