On a mission - aniauk83

0.8lb down for me in past two days. thats 9.2lb in march. Getting my 10lbs challenge very close!
Set up new on to go under 11st by the end of the month!
i love challenges :D

yesterday i had so busy day at work that i managed to eat there only
3 coffees with skimmed milk - 12gr
2 apples - 5 gr each
oxtail cup a soup - 12gr
handfull of nuts - 8gr

after i got home i had a stimmed veggies which were something about 5gr i think
n a digestive tea. i really need to start eating better

That's great u are close to your target... I do think u should start eating proper meals seems so less to me..how do u carry on working with such little food?do you not feel hungry?
Well I'm loving my scales the past few days all in all I've lost 13lbs in 4weeks and 2days. For some reason it's all fallen off in the last week or so.

Yay well done with ur lose! It seems like ur body had go get used to excercices n now u will finally see scales results!

I know that sometimes i dont eat enough but not intentionally. When the day gets so busy it's just how it is. I think my body got used to the diet n doesn't ask for more. My friend from work is doing slimming world n for me it would just b too much food bi don't think I ate that much while not being on diet hehehe. I do crave something all the time. Nandoos is my the biggest crave. Indian food is the other. But I try treat myself with this kind of meals once in 2,3 weeks only cause I haven't reached my target yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i thought i would add some new pics of my progress, so there we go:

right pics have been taken today :) left pics 5 months ago

001.jpg002.jpg

Nope I've not got one...I've just kinda hijacked yours lol
Diet is going ok.ive stopped cheating with the toast in the morning.but the pounds are coming off now so I'm really happy.

Amazing news so happy for you.i can just imagine how you must be feeling
Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i just set up myself a new magic number :D
End of may i am taking my bf to my origin country for the first time (we have been together for 2 years now n hes british) n i really want to surprise everyone there with my body. Thats why i set myself a goal to finish my diet by 23 of may, cause thats when we going. even if there will b 4,5 lbs left to lose its fine as that amount of weight doesnt make much difference on ur body apperance anyway. So i am really hoping to get 140lbs by 22 of may (135 is the perfect target). I know it is possible n i know i am very determined to achive it.

My bf is slim but quite muscular (going gym 3 times a week) n really trying hard to get six pack :D he weighted last week 167lbs but then went for a weekend to spain n gained 3 lbs so its now 170lbs. He really cant believe that i passed him with 17lbs now n when we met i was like 30lbs more than him :D

hi thank u very much. I am doing low carbs diet, allowing myself 60gr carbs limit a day (i dont count calories at all, but only carbs intake)

That is a great way to get your weight loss kick-started for sure- but make sure you are getting all of the nutrients you need as well- balance is very key to your diet! Keep up the hard work!! Where are you from?

Here I am again.

Didnt record my food for the last few days.
Tbh is boring cause I mostly eat the same lol.
Had two coffees with skimmed milk yesterday
N yoghurt for breakfast
Then salad with tomatoes n croutons for lunch
And two thin ryvita slices with ham for dinner. Finally managed to get bit more food. And a day before had a grilled chicken with my bf.

10at12lbs today morning! 17 lbs to reach my target!

Ania

hello :) thats me again! omg today i defo ate a lot, all healthy n all in between my diet but comparing to last few days defo, more

2 thin ryvitas with small pot of philadelphoa cheese
cup of soup (leek n potatoes)
casava light choices crackers
small tin of macrels with one sweet onion ryvita
apple
5 or 6 little finest tesco bites (low in carbs)

wont even count all these carbs to not upset myself lol :D

anyway something i have noticed. On saturday went with my BF to GBK kitchen and ... didnt want a burger! could easily watch my BF having one while i had a salad with chicken (had few his chips tho :D) its a surprising change for me, that i knew burgers arent good, n actually believed in it! N DIDNT WANT THEM!

much better, added few new things to my daily basics and hoping they will do the trick.
First of all went to holland n barret to get sugar free sweets (they got only 2g of carb per sweet) and also slim fruits pastils (they sugar, carb n fat free n also high in fiber). So they suppose help me to fight with hunger n craving for sweets.
Also got a slim fast shake powder to replace breakfast (which usualy was a coffee :D) with a shake. 15gr of protein should sort me out in the morning

buying a blender, will make home smoothies. With fat free greek yoghurt or skimmed milk fruits, protein powder (buying unflavoured one online) n nuts. They will replace my dinners till i reach my goal. the rest will stay the same, some meat with salad during the day. I had to change something cause was getting really bored with my diet and because have only last 17lbs to go it became really hard for me to keep up. Hoping them changes help to lose the last 17lbs before i start maintenance.

Back