On a mission - aniauk83

nah it wont, its morning :) carbs intake gives u energy so i am sure ur body will burn it within few hours

Right, about my diary, weighted myself in n 0.6lbs down (160.2lbs today).
I had yesterday:
a Danio super think yoghurt with a coffee and actimel drink for breakfast
another coffee, 1 burbon biscuit and 1 WW chocolate digestive biscuit around 1pm
chicken piri piri slices with side salad (lettuce, tomatoes, radish, cucumber and chive dressing) at 4pm (main meal)
hot choclate drink (40kcal catbury hot chocolate) at 5 pm
another coffee
10 or 12 nut chocolate m&ms :)D)
and was going to have a cup a soup for dinner but the m&ms made me feel guilty and filled me up so had an after "dinner tea" from Puuka which suppose to help digestion

and around 2-3 littres of water

So you been on the scales again today hehe

So did I an wanted to fling them across the room.

Congrats honey.keep it up ??

I'm just trying to take measurements with a metal tape measure which isn't proving easy... Couldn't find a normal tape measure lol

But wore a top today and feels very loose from the waist.
Feeling very groggy today and just horrible.

You have been really good...I've not!

Had toast for breakfast
Then lamb from last night for lunch which was good
Now having toast again!!!! Need to cut out the bread

food diary for today:

philadelphia mini cheese pot with 3 thin ryvita slices (cheese 0gr carbs, ryvita 4gr x 3 = 12 gr of carbs)
coffee with skimmed milk - 4gr of carbs
kiwi fruit - 9gr of carbs
chicken slices (0gr carbs) with side salad (3.3gr of carbs)
coffee with skimmed milk - 4gr of carbs
hot chocolate with skimmed soya milk (5gr of carbs in choco sachet, 0gr carbs in soya skimmed milk)

later:
cup a soup tomato n vegetable(18gr of carbs)

total for today: 55.5 gr of 60gr allowed :)

Hey aniauk, very inspiring stuff, thanks for sharing! I have heard that cutting down on carbs is very good for you...sabz, I've heard the same about caffeine. I get overwhelmed if I try to make too many changes at once, so I've been focusing on lower cals...now I'm starting to lower my caffeine intake too (just because I don't like being addicted to a drug and I am SURE that it is healthier for me...although I am lowering it s-l-o-w-l-y, as in, over months, so I don't get the nasty withdrawal symptoms). Reading all this is really good and inspiring though and aniauk, I am glad your diet is working for you! :) Sabz...if you have lost inches but not lbs, your boyfriend should still definitely notice as it will be your *size* that has changed. Unless he picks you up he's not going to notice if your physical mass has changed, but he will certainly notice the change in your size. To be honest, although I'm 'losing weight', it's because of the health and aesthetic reasons, not because I have an attachment to a particullar number on some scales. So, if I could diet and all that would change is my size and my fitness and health, but I stayed exactly the same weight (i.e. I was smaller and physically denser, so looked different but if I got on scales I would weigh the same), I don't think I'd mind. People look at your size and fitness / how toned you are, not your weight (which they won't know unless you tell them). Weight is kind of an arbitrary number anyway, there can be smaller people than you that weigh more because their body mass is denser. Weighing more has its benefits anyway, it means you're less likely to get blown over in high winds :D

hello supsergroovy! ur totally right and my BF says exactly the same, that scale doesnt matter and the shape n size n overall fitness only does.
but i like to see numbers :D
thanks ununpentium!

my period is nearly over so my body better to start doing some changes in weight again :p or i will b very upset lol
my bf is going away on thursday and wont b back till sunday so i amhoping it will help as hes the one who always brings sweets home :p

scale moved!!!! 159,8lbs today!

food diary 20th of march:
actimel 0% fat 1.3gr
coffee with sweetner n skimmed milk 4gr
oat valley bar 29g
kiwi fruit 9gr
handfull of peanuts 4.5gr
tin of tuna in water 0gr
chicken n leak cup a soup 12gr

total carbs intake: 71.8 a bit more than my daily limit but any of my food wasnt a meal, all snacks really :) tmrw needs to b better (proper meal less carbs)

Congrats that's great news... I've started cardio aswell as my strength training and the scales are starting to move in the right direction finally!!!!!

Well you know how I was doing heavy strength training, well although my trainer said not to do cardio apart from walking I just started doing 30mins at the gym, so walking and running for a minute...cross trainer and stepper
Think it just shook my body up and knocked off couple of pounds

well done, i have always thought that the best excercices for weight lose would b cardio!

OMG my scale gone crazy (so my need for toilet too lol!) this morning i woke up went on scale n it showed 2lbs off! hows that possible, i went on i off few times but the result stayed the same. it might b my post period result...

yesterday i didnt eat much not because i didnt want but because i had a busy day n didnt really think of food.
so i had
3 coffees with skimmed milk (12gr carbs total)
2 pears (apparently 18gr each lol! but i dont count fruits or veg tho)
a soup (12gr of carbs)
tesco light choices crackers (16gr of carbs)
2 thin ryvita slices with ham (8gr in total carbs)
thats in total hmmm: 48gr of carbs of 60 allowed

Let them go crazy it's a good result lol

I wish mine went crazy. On my scales you can measure by LG,Lbs,stones but each one doesnt amount up to the same?? When I convert the pounds into stones it's a few pounds off. When I change it to kgs,it's different to the stones but the lbs and kg's match. Does it make sense what I'm saying? Lol

another day behind me, this morning scale showed 0.6lb down which put me in 8.4lb lose since 1st of march. I made myself a challenge to lose 10lbs in whole march n i am pretty near that result! woop woop.

yesterday i ate:

3 coffee with skimmed milk - 12gr
actimel - 1.3gr
pear (dont count)
chicken soup - 12gr
4 thin ryvita slices with cheese - 16gr in ryvita n 1.5gr in cheese
ministrone soup - 16gr
tesco light choice crackers - 16gr

75gr intake in total, bit more than my limit but oh well :)

Back