on day 10 and ruined it :( Cambridge diet

tummy2012

hi guys
last night i really did badly i feel bad now i ended yp eating food i shouldn't have. i was doing so so well i was driniking lots of water weighing everything down to the last calorie and having my shakes. and last night watching the closing ceremony i just was so hungry i at junk food. and once id started i kind of didnt stop. i didnt even enjoy it if im honest. this morning ive woke up and ive craved diet coke so i had a few gulps this morning. i know ill be out of ketosis now. will it be as difficult to get back into it? im taking my shakes with me to work and plan to go back now. i feel guilty and a bit cr*p to be honest im so stupid my husband was looking at me telling me not to do it and how id done so well and hes usually so sceptical with my dieting and this one hes seen ive totally stuck to it. why did i do it!!!!! im so stupid :(
ive been going to the supermarket as normal and not even buying the foods i get myself and thats a biggy the temptation and i didnt fall into the trap byt last night i really c*cked it up :(

Oh tummy, please don't worry too much :(

I know it's horrible to end up binging on this diet but you CAN recover from it! Maybe try and spread your shakes out a bit further? I aim to have mine around 8-9am, 12-1pm, 4-5pm and then 7-8pm. It means that I don't really get that late night craving I got on the first day.

Maybe try splitting the packs too? Have half each time so you end up having 8 shakes per day instead of just the 4? May help fill you up a bit more :D

Good luck and just keep going!!!! Hugs xxx

Meghanne said:
Oh tummy, please don't worry too much :(

I know it's horrible to end up binging on this diet but you CAN recover from it! Maybe try and spread your shakes out a bit further? I aim to have mine around 8-9am, 12-1pm, 4-5pm and then 7-8pm. It means that I don't really get that late night craving I got on the first day.

Maybe try splitting the packs too? Have half each time so you end up having 8 shakes per day instead of just the 4? May help fill you up a bit more :D

Good luck and just keep going!!!! Hugs xxx

Hi meghanne
Thanks got your reply I haven't been in here for a week I really messed up last week Hal did the shakes and half binged. I tried yesterday's to get back on and ended up eating with the kids :( I'm going to go back onto it today wish me luck

Hi tummy, this is day 5 for me, but cause I have kids I've opted to go with 810 plan, and I think that's why I'm finding it reasonably easy to stick to. In the evening I can have real food so don't feel like I'm depriving myself and I have something to look forward to everyday.

Picking at Kids dinner is the hardest part of the day for me!!

Hi Tummy! Hope today went well for you?? A good thing to do would be to write down all the horrible feelings you have after a binge and then read over them when you feel the urge to do it again.. it might help. Also don't beat yourself up.. you need to remember that you had ten great days which just shows that you can do it!! yes you made a mistake but don't let a lapse turn into a total collapse! you can do this! :) xx

Back