ON Day 7 and was extremely ratty

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by okudaisi, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

hi guys, its one week today! wow the days have gone past so quickly.... however i am finding myself getting extremely ratting and short tempered with people.

has anyone had the same feelings or does anyone has any solutions

i am on sole source

Last edited: 9 September 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

well done on getting through the first week!! not sure if it's made me any rattier but when i don't feel my best or a bit wobbly i just drink another bottle of water and a big black coffee xx

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Im into week 12 hun and i feel like that today.lol. It will pass.
    Well done for getting to the end of week 1, have you had a wi yet??

5. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    i felt the same on day 6 but done what lelly said i drank more water and it soon passed! had my first wi and ive been on cloud 9 ever since! so hang in there it will go.xx

6. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Hun I am on day 8 today and feel great. Have you had a weigh in yet? Maybe the results will boost your mood. Have a bottle of water and keep yourself busy and the feeling will pass Im sure xx

7. raven123

raven123 Member

lol!

I found myself to be ratty too. I think its cos there's so much temptation around.
    After your weigh-in I am sure you will be on cloud nine.

Just think about all the gorgeous clothes you will be able to wear.

SOmetimes I was ratty cos jealous cynical people would try and sabotage the diet. I found that I had so called friends who liked having me at as they looked better as a result. They felt increasingly more threatened as the weight came off and I got more confident. Every chance they got it was an offer of crisps, buns a night out etc.
    Just rise above all the negatives and aim high!

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i can get a bit ratty aswell sometimes espec at the weekends!

9. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

hi guys!! no wi yet as i had some extra packs from another counsellor but then changed her, my new counsellor is cool but i will see him next week Thursday so it would mean that i would have had my first wi at 16 days. i do have a pair of scales but i am refusing to use them as i know what the conquences will be ie weighing myself everyday... i have seen the difference already, my size 18 jeans with lycra so i am probably a size 20 but then again i am tall being 5 foot 8 ... the other day i ran after my son and my trousers were falling down LOL so i have to wear a belt. i am now wearing a smaller size jeans...

10. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

forgot to say thanks for the solutions!!

11. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I get crabby too but I keep reminding myself that actually I have not felt better (boy I must have been mineral deficient)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.