ON Day 7 and was extremely ratty

okudaisi

hi guys, its one week today! wow the days have gone past so quickly.... however i am finding myself getting extremely ratting and short tempered with people.

has anyone had the same feelings or does anyone has any solutions

i am on sole source

Last edited:
well done on getting through the first week!! not sure if it's made me any rattier but when i don't feel my best or a bit wobbly i just drink another bottle of water and a big black coffee xx

Im into week 12 hun and i feel like that today.lol. It will pass.
Well done for getting to the end of week 1, have you had a wi yet??

i felt the same on day 6 but done what lelly said i drank more water and it soon passed! had my first wi and ive been on cloud 9 ever since! so hang in there it will go.xx

Hi Hun I am on day 8 today and feel great. Have you had a weigh in yet? Maybe the results will boost your mood. Have a bottle of water and keep yourself busy and the feeling will pass Im sure xx

lol!

I found myself to be ratty too. I think its cos there's so much temptation around.
After your weigh-in I am sure you will be on cloud nine.

Just think about all the gorgeous clothes you will be able to wear.

SOmetimes I was ratty cos jealous cynical people would try and sabotage the diet. I found that I had so called friends who liked having me at as they looked better as a result. They felt increasingly more threatened as the weight came off and I got more confident. Every chance they got it was an offer of crisps, buns a night out etc.
Just rise above all the negatives and aim high!

hi guys!! no wi yet as i had some extra packs from another counsellor but then changed her, my new counsellor is cool but i will see him next week Thursday so it would mean that i would have had my first wi at 16 days. i do have a pair of scales but i am refusing to use them as i know what the conquences will be ie weighing myself everyday... i have seen the difference already, my size 18 jeans with lycra so i am probably a size 20 but then again i am tall being 5 foot 8 ... the other day i ran after my son and my trousers were falling down LOL so i have to wear a belt. i am now wearing a smaller size jeans...

I get crabby too but I keep reminding myself that actually I have not felt better (boy I must have been mineral deficient)

Back