On My Way (again)

Awesome! That's half a stone, well done you! X

Oops in all the excitement I forgot to change my stats! It's now 9lbs in 3 wks slow like the tortoise but hopefully WHEN I get there I can STAY there!
It would have taken probably 9 wks on WW or SW so won't complain!

Well after a slight detour with a packet of crisps and a slice of toast on Saturday afternoon (just boredom!) I have been impatiently waiting for the scales to move again!
Had a sneaky peak this morning (weigh in day) and showing a loss of 2lbs, happy with that but thinking by the time weigh in comes at 5pm that's only going to be 1lb.
So I am delighted to report I lost 3lbs!
Yay! 12lbs in 4wks and exactly a stone left til target!
Off to update my stats

Although I don't post very much I have become addicted to reading the many diaries on here.
I love Lilys spangle and although I haven't seen any of Joes vlogs I totally get the picture! So with Spangle in mind, knowing that I REALLY struggle on Saturday afternoons, in preparation I have just been and downloaded the 100 days of weight loss. as I am on day 32 and 14lbs from goal I shall have a good read and work through that tomorrow. I am a consistent yoyoer maintenance is harder than losing but I am hoping to crack it this time! Obviously it's a life long attempt but heyho! I'am hoping it gets easier and la spangle works :)
Thanks Guys you're an inspiration xx

I have survived Saturday afternoon! I stayed in the house until I went into the kitchen looking for 'something' and decided to take myself off to my mums, so instead of getting the car out I walked, it's only 20mins. So I have avoided any number of temptations just because I was bored and got 40 mins of exercise. Win win!!

Excellent news! Glad it's going well x

Got weighed on Wednesday and was rather despondent at a sts, joked with my cdc that I'd probably lose something the following morning! Well low and behold 2lbs down this morning! How typical is that! Just got to keep it off all week now, just back from swimming definitely in need of toning up. CDC is starting Zumba classes next week, clients first as guinea pigs then open to everyone later, nervous about it as I am not the most co-ordinated person! But looking forward to it!

The easy way to avoid all temptation whilst at work in a petrol station all day, forget your purse! Not one I would recommend on a regular basis but worked today! I had my soup and bottle of water luckily so all was good!

Bit disappointed, only lost a lb this week, but at least it's in the right direction! Went to a Zumba class tonight run by cdc, not convinced it's for me, I'm so unco-ordinated! Think I'll give it another go just to see if it gets better, otherwise I'll stick to swimming!
Exactly half way now, 13lbs lost and another 13lbs to lose.
The water is becoming a habit and I drink it much more without thinking about it than I did at the beginning.

The lbs mite be slow to desert me but something must be working! Been shopping and although I didn't find any thing I liked I tried on a few things and the size 12's fitted! Yey! Even wearing a pair of size 12 jeans that have been hidden in the back of the wardrobe for a loooong time! :)

Wow, Size 12 - that's brilliant, hun! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sometimes it's like that; you lose the inches before the pounds. The scales will probably catch up next week!

Well done on your great losses so far! :happy096:

The weight is slowly coming off so it's time to address the flabby remains! So mainly due to the success that Cerulean is having on Shred, I have ordered it and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival!
Not even finding the water a chore at the moment but who is in this heat!! Hoping for a good loss this week to accompany the inch loss!

Satisfied with 2lbs this week! Been to Zumba again tonight went better than last week, half remembered some of the routines. My 30day shred DVD has arrived so will be giving that a go tomorrow maybe! Mite have to wait til Saturday if I go swimming instead!

Just been looking on my fitness pal forum, a thread asking what peoples goals are who are @ 5'6. As I am 5'5 I had a look, some of them have goals as low as 115 lbs!! So I was just talking about it to my daughter, saying I used to think I was 5'6 but apparently I'm only 5'5, so she insisted on measuring me! So I'm now 166.5cm which is 5'5 3/4!! So my BMI is lower than I thought! Yey! lol my goal is still 150lbs, 10 St 10 simply because I don't think I could maintain anything lower!

Oh and have done 1st day of 30 day shred! Went ok! See how I feel tomorrow, if I can walk/lift my arms!

Still Shredding, did day 5 last night, it's getting better!
Dead chuffed just had a NSV! Got cornered in the corridor by a girl I work with, desperate to know what diet I am doing, 'cos I've lost a stack of weight!'
Big smile now! :)

Aarrgghh, shredded! Well and truly! Day six and pulled/strained my calf. Hoping it's not major, didn't finish very well, kept moving but couldnt do last cardio set! Hope 24 hrs rest will be enough to see me right! Should be doing Zumba tomorrow too! Weigh in tomorrow, scales have barely moved so far so hope there is some inch loss instead. Not going to get worked up over it, I know muscles retain water following exercise so I'll just have to wait and see!!

Lost 2lbs, was only expecting 1 so that was good! Leg still hurts so I won't be zumba'ing or shredding tonight! Off to have some more water to celebrate! ;-)

Well I shredded gingerly! Through the cardio sections at any rate! That was day 7! :)

Didn't shred on Thursday but did 1km swim instead. Didn't manage to shred yesterday either as I had to chauffeur children around all night! I am just going to get ready to do it today!

Back