Attack On my way

Wow that does sound good, and the cake idea as well.. If There was a diet where desserts is all you can have and fast food .. lol I'd be eating donuts for breakfast with a nice warm large cup rich hot cooca, I"d be baking vanilla cake, party cake like, and all types.. I would be making fresh cookies lol and cupcakes top with whipcream frosting mix or reg sweet frosting. I'd be ordering biscuits and cinnamon rolls all the time or making them lol haha yummy sweet life.. or on the other side be like non sweet but still carby like, be like eating all I want sandwiches peanut butter, meat ball sub, chicken parmesan, french toast, and bunch more lol haha man I should stop all sounds tempting lol but I am so for my meat lol haha pure carnivore all the way, every time I eat those sweet things or cereal or anything I end up returning to meat. Unless its like peanut butter or nut butters . which I enjoy odd creation meat like taking lean meat like chicken strips breast and turkey or pork rinds or anything like that and dipping in Peanut butter lol

Its crazy but one min i want savoury and the next i want pure sugar lol. Omg when i was reading about the sweet treats you would eat it got me hungry lol.

U no i find the longer i go without carbs is the more i dont miss them. Good feeling!! Cant wait for breakfast lol. Im tempted to go and buy the almond flour and get baking lol. Or maybe il create a double cream and sweet almond dessert With cocoa topping.

I could try create peanut buttercups too. Love peanut butter, could eat the whole jar.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funny I always even when ate carbs would rather have instead like say if Dinner was roasted chicken and cream corn and mashed potatoes cranberry sauce lol.. I be like I would rather well do like dessert but deff would eat more of dinner then go for dessert if had choice or both lol :) At this point in life I never enjoy sweet things as much. Love savory salty foods. i mean once while love little sweet but I would eat like for example an entire turkey if I could roasted up .. verse eating a huge bar chocolate.. Just not my fave or better yet like 1lb of mozzarella would be my favore to munch on verse 1lb of chocolate.. Just can't stick to it as much just enjoy meat and dairy too much more. lol.. However Low carb choice of food I just can't stop eating even as much fat in one dish I will eat lol haha and still could eat no matter what. but thats prob downfall for me so more protein = fuller then the fat feeling that should make me full. I mean it helps but I can eat so much still lol, and I prefer the more meat when ever you want it . Plus after past months and all changing off and on I am getting use to the low fat version more then eating the fattier cuts. It sortof turns me off sometimes fattier pieces now then it did in the past. :) However egg yolks just can't leave behind, or I won't be eating eggs lol.

I love meats too. I could eat it unlimited

so make breast and half or lil more then half for snk :) before bed did so much today lifting and moving and purging old things that I don't need lol

cleaning house lol.

I think its becoming a normal so far to me ,... may still question like is these more eggs a bad thing, but they are lighter and not super like fill your tummy stuffing late at night or anytime, plus without dairy or some cheese creamy type flavor it does the trick.

However I feel actually good about the choices after today went down I do feel better like it shouldn't hurt to eat as did. and do feel better, except I think cause pills taking I am going too much and like even tho its a natural fruit rind causing all this it does seem pain ful at times but feel light all day as well. When first using these well they are mark as weight loss pills but not very filling for me like they are ment to suppress hunger and not working for that..

but when it said cholesterol and that its only all natural one ingredient the fruits rind from india a bitter pumpkin like plant that it helps with high cholesterol and issues like digestive things, I figure it can't hurt and since I had to review them I figure give it a try.. RIght away since I have no meds for deep depression they improve my stress and I was clear minded not stressed at all. As if I had my meds from the docs for bipolar disorder. However its natural and only a fruit rind from melon pumpkin type thing.

So natural is much better then combination of ingredients and all. I did notice afterwards they have kept my metabolism running better from after yo yoing around with diff ideas, and best with a low fiber diet ......Perfect for meat all the time then, and thats why I am cramping and going so much its got no fiber in all animal products and easiest for me to digest...

One thing my family may never understand, an all meat egg diet like i can digest so easily but with like if I did high fiber diet from either veggies, and grains I can't digest them easily

only ones I notice easily help is beans and fruit but takes awhile to kick in. However ever since I took these pills + low carb like the mix helps with me going well and maybe too too TOOO well lol :) since its leaving me in the bathroom more then some.

However I do feel better in and out. So the odd thing is I don't think I want to stop something that allows me to digest better and help me from being constipated while eating so much meat. Even tho maybe I might if these pains keep up but I am like maybe 25% of the day or like 2-3 hours of pain and rest is nothing however a little pain isn't bad I guess lol

Maybe this is just what works for you. Some peoples bodies digests carbs really good and some not so good. My body reacts to carbs in a bad way where as it deals with protein much better

How did lastnight go? X

ok today was like half pound up and I know from going to bed right after eating, and drinking like a load of liquid. going to keep an eye tho, but so far seems ok. I did do so much moving things around and walking more then normal in a day. However, see what happens tomorrow. Going to keep enjoying poultry and eggs at moment before buyiing more just to make sure if anything nothing else changes. or it happens out of no place go up instead down. which I doubt but see what happens.

How about you, how are you? Did you weigh in today:) HOping all is good:)

ok today was like half pound up and I know from going to bed right after eating, and drinking like a load of liquid. going to keep an eye tho, but so far seems ok. I did do so much moving things around and walking more then normal in a day. However, see what happens tomorrow. Going to keep enjoying poultry and eggs at moment before buyiing more just to make sure if anything nothing else changes. or it happens out of no place go up instead down. which I doubt but see what happens. How about you, how are you? Did you weigh in today:) HOping all is good:)

Half a pound up is ok as its just fluctuations, enjoy your chicken and eggs mmm yum!!

Im ok thank u hun. Yes i weighed in and 6 lbs down im 9.12 but id rather be 10 ish. Im 5"10 so dont wana look too thin evem tho i just look slim at the moment but seems like i need to eat more to maintain my weight. For e.g. Today im under 5carbs lol but im about 2000 calories which is ok.

How are u hun?

I'm ok, thanks :)
I guess in away first let me say thats awesome amount of weight loss. For me I just so unsure I feel like well I know I just want to lose a little weight and all mainly 5lbs but well if this one pound goes back to where was then 4lbs lol but I just i don't know I keep getting that feeling I need to drop calories. Every time it goes up I get that odd feeling however, I think what I maybe causing my problems is that even tho I did seem to eat less because I didn't have as much time to eat, that maybe having a late huge plate of food is whats causing for me to like not show up in the morning, I mean I feel best eating a large plate, However I also wonder if it worked the other day maybe the issue I was having is I keep falling asleep like right afterwards, making it hard for my body to digest it till morning, plus drinking so much liquid as well. I end up with like 3 cups of liquid to polish off and head right to bed because I get so tired.

So new plan of attack try to stay up longer. or try to eat earlier atleast an hour earlier lol. I did however sleep longer today which is great. woke up at 6:25 rather then 4:45 or 5am lol so breakfast after my work out was bit later.

Now just thinking to myself if I stay on this path if I'm going to enjoy it, which I am until I see my weight fluctuate up and down. So I don't know I always want to keep my options open I guess just incase have a back up routine lol.

Though I guess I can say it isn't calories cause I'm sure I ate less yesterday by estimation. Unfortunatly my digestive time was bad ( sleeping after drinking so much and eating)

I guess play it by the scale. I don't know why I jump to conclusions that its not working cause the scale fluctuates but still guess I always fear its how much I'm eating lol

:)

I'm ok, thanks :) I guess in away first let me say thats awesome amount of weight loss. For me I just so unsure I feel like well I know I just want to lose a little weight and all mainly 5lbs but well if this one pound goes back to where was then 4lbs lol but I just i don't know I keep getting that feeling I need to drop calories. Every time it goes up I get that odd feeling however, I think what I maybe causing my problems is that even tho I did seem to eat less because I didn't have as much time to eat, that maybe having a late huge plate of food is whats causing for me to like not show up in the morning, I mean I feel best eating a large plate, However I also wonder if it worked the other day maybe the issue I was having is I keep falling asleep like right afterwards, making it hard for my body to digest it till morning, plus drinking so much liquid as well. I end up with like 3 cups of liquid to polish off and head right to bed because I get so tired. So new plan of attack try to stay up longer. or try to eat earlier atleast an hour earlier lol. I did however sleep longer today which is great. woke up at 6:25 rather then 4:45 or 5am lol so breakfast after my work out was bit later. Now just thinking to myself if I stay on this path if I'm going to enjoy it, which I am until I see my weight fluctuate up and down. So I don't know I always want to keep my options open I guess just incase have a back up routine lol. Though I guess I can say it isn't calories cause I'm sure I ate less yesterday by estimation. Unfortunatly my digestive time was bad ( sleeping after drinking so much and eating) I guess play it by the scale. I don't know why I jump to conclusions that its not working cause the scale fluctuates but still guess I always fear its how much I'm eating lol :)

Good your ok hun. 5lbs is doable trust me.
Bad news for me, doctors appointment today and apparantly my cholesterol went up from 5.1-5.9 and being a diabetic thats not allowed so i got put on 3 months worth of tabs. Guess i gotta cut down on the eggs for a while.

Think about it hun, youve been eating unlimited meats and havent gained so ur doing something right, dont u agree?

And if eating before bed helps u rest longer then go for it.

Just remember that what your eating is safe foods xxx

thats true I just odd i guess having a full belly makes me think even a huge amount of eating all day that I'm over doing it.. as today seems to be the highest I've ever ate estimating it all but feel like yikes i so hope it doesn't effect me.

did the doctor also tell you if your good cholesterol rose as well?

Aww im the same tooo. When i feel full i feel heavier

The doctor only said its gone up by .8 which shouldnt take long to get back down. But im still scared. X

thats not bad at all:). I guess I wonder if its possible to well today lets say is going to be a huge huge jump in food

well like so far had

4 eggs, 4 breasts about i think big together in size and figure prob have 6 more eggs and 4 breasts by today however could change but
just guess more then norm lol. not bad in the cramping department today thats good however guilt that now my appetite is liike unsure i feel i just eat cause i know i can and enjoy taste not sure good reason but just i mean i have to place in certain hours cause i'll eat all time but honestly now not sure if eating for pleasure or just for hunger

i have this odd crave to jump ship and either do more fattier meats which not super like roast whole chicken with skin and everything or such something limited, but then again just trying think of alternative in case i need one lol. also keep thinking i done low carb so much maybe need to up carbs and or keep fiber low up carbs and go with something of a mix not sure.

Your food still dont seem like a lot even tho u think it is. Dont worry its all good.

High fibre low carb is good but its hard to find fibre in most things that are low carb unless its green veggies or flaxseeds. Any ideas?

ok might be 6 breasts or 7 lol since they are big and still tho want those eggs lol guess i'm actually filling my gut that it feels like eating ten thousand caloires or like if ate whole pie lol..

um high fiber maybe might be for a very low carb i would suggest I think flaxseed but thats high fat and then their is physllium husks or something like that all fiber but not sure which really would be best bet honestly. or easy yet sugar free candy helps lol from the sorbitol or manitol sugar free stuff in it cause for a immediate run to the bathroom.

I have no idea actually only help of a laxative type thing or maybe if pill form but not sure.

ok might be 6 breasts or 7 lol since they are big and still tho want those eggs lol guess i'm actually filling my gut that it feels like eating ten thousand caloires or like if ate whole pie lol.. um high fiber maybe might be for a very low carb i would suggest I think flaxseed but thats high fat and then their is physllium husks or something like that all fiber but not sure which really would be best bet honestly. or easy yet sugar free candy helps lol from the sorbitol or manitol sugar free stuff in it cause for a immediate run to the bathroom. I have no idea actually only help of a laxative type thing or maybe if pill form but not sure.[/QUOTE
Lol i had 5 eggs today. HAha. But seems like i need to cut down. Never tried physllium husks before. Heard its good tho.

Go for the chicken lol. Only protein. Bring on tomorrow xx

Back