Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

on ss+ i love...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma&alex, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    half a packet of spicy tomato soup mixed with 100g of quorn. its YUM and you can have it twice! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ooooh what a fab idea!!! I've never even though to mix packs with Quorn! Thanks!

4. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    i was making spag bol for my boy and was dribbling at it, and it popped into my head that i should give it a go, and its quite a nice change. could probably stick in a bit of onion or mushroom, but i didnt bother xx

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol I do too! :) Add a tablespoon of your chosen veg from the list with it too! ;)

Oh and try the veggie with curry powder, veg and quorn.. Curry! :D yum :)

6. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    didnt know you could have curry powder, but i will deffo try it
    cheers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.