Total Solution On the ball!!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
Well my order has been sent and i am ready to make a commitment to the total solution!!

wish me luck i cannot wait for my packs to arrive!!

to be over 2 stones smaller i know this path is a worthy one im taking!!

just wish id learnt the first time i dropped the weight and didnt have to do this again!!

Good luck with your start Lozz.
What packs have you ordered? Just being nosy here!

Good Luck!! :)

i decided on the mix bumper pack, as i dont know what i do and dont like at the mo!!

what do you like?

I enjoyed the shakes and bars when i did lighterlife last year....

Hoping they're not too dissimilar, infact i still have a few packs in the cupboard (they're still in date) i might start my plan tomorrow!! :D

Hello and welcome to the Exante world! Good luck x

Thank you for welcoming me!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

ive had my first pack this morning (Lighterlife pack, until my exante pack arrives tomorrow) very excited!!

Ive also started on my water intake and looking forward to my weigh in next Monday!

I hope to keep this positive attitude up, i know it gets hard... what does everybody do to overcome the hard parts?

Good luck Lozz and stay strong! :)

Wish i done that, i ordered a 50 pack of chocolate shakes and i absolutely hate them lmao!

Gonna get strawberry and banana next time.

Oh no! :doh: at least you've tried them and know what you dont like! :p hope you have better luck with the strawberry and banana!

i liked the banana ones on lighterlife i'd make them with hot water a few sweetner tablets and a dash of coffee it would taste like a latte, yum yum!

Welcome back :D I like all the shakes :) I only like the tomato and basil soup :) the bars are lovely an the porridge is to die for! Lol I'm so sad :eek: good luck x

Hi there I am currently waiting for my first delivery and starting today... Here's to the new me. Want to lose at least 6 stone, to be size 12 again would be a dream, I am currently 16-18 and hate it, some days I don't even want to go out :-( anyway all change from today!!

Hey Lozz and Ma53ndy!

Hope you like the shakes etc, I love all the shakes and the veg and tom soups, love the bars and like debbie think the porridge is to die for!! haha!

Good Luck! :D

Hi Niennor, I must try the porridge, seen lots of positive remarks about it...:)

Back