On the Dukan journey

10 days ?? is that what the dukan website told you to do ?:eek: i only had to do 5 im the same height and had more to lose :confused:

No the website told me 5 days but the book (where I started), said more than 40lbs to lose could do up to 10 days attack. Decided to do 5 at least, leading to 10 if I could. Actually enjoying the ATTACK phase (and feeling F-A-B), so I'm going for the 10.

Looking forward to CRUISE now (but not as much as I'm looking forward to STABILISATION!) :cool:

P x

I went by the book not the website too and did 10. X

Ok so I figure I need to refresh myself on what I should be doing. I've gotten into a really bad habit of just the same things everyday. I'm not drinking my water, just gallons of tea interspersed with the odd diet coke. I've forgotten half of what I was doing and eating when I embarked on the cruise phase and now I'm getting bored and the munchies are hitting. I need to sort it before I start to slip up and find myself gaining again before I get to target. Think the problem is I've so many things going on at the moment that I'm not focusing on anything and I'm flitting from one thing to another to another....... So my task for the week is to get out the book and re read the cruise section and then go shopping !

Back