On the fast start plan! 1st wk! What did u lose!!!

Thatch

:D HEY ALL! I AM JUST A WONDERIN DID YOU DO THIS PLAN AND HOW MUCH U LOSE IN A WK!

iM 5FT 3 12ST 13LB AND TOMORROW I START THIS PLAN FIRST WK! HLP!:confused:

lET ME KNOW THANX MAGS X

Hiya Thatch. Welcome to WW and minimins.

I never did the Quick start actually but simply by dropping my intake to my points saw me shed 5lbs in week 1. I am 5 ft 5 and did weigh 12st 4lb.

I know people have varying degrees of success on their first week but I am sure you will have a good week. I look forward to seeing how you got on.

Yup i lost 5 half lb my 1st wk on ww 3 yrs ago and 5 the second wk!! i cant rem what points i was on!! doh! blah!

Sos normally i be on 20 points this time!! but with fast start iv to stick to 18!! So plz god ill have nice lost like i had before!!! once im good!! :)

SOs no one yet has done it if ye have let me know thanx ...

PS lea your doing smashin 10 st 1lb now omg!! you must love it!! how long it tke to get to that!!!

i lost 3 and half pound 1st week ya actually happy about it!!! now 12st 10, not sure whether stay on 18 points !!! like i had to 1st wk on fast plan or go on 20 pts!!!! half afraid to start eatin 20 now hlp!!!! any1 know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oks i sopose i will!! 2 point mean alot some times wen you need that snack lol!!!! so on i skip bk to 20!!

Back