On the home straight!

Of course! 2lb is great! What does that make you now? I've been pretty good this week. Hopefully can make a dent in that gain and get back in the 10s! Enjoy the birthday fun! X

You will, have faith! I'm 10st 7lb now, the lightest I've been in 6 years! Was naughty though yesterday so.... :-/

We've just got to keep going!!!

xx

I couldn't weigh yesterday cos my scales broke so have to wait til I get new ones! how u getting on? x

Ah that's a pain about your scales. Have you had a good week food wise? I lost 1.5lb on Monday so just into the 10s again at 10st 13.5. I've been pretty strict with points this week so hoping for a loss again tomorrow. I'll let you know. Let me know how you've got on when you manage to get weighed! X

Well done on the 1.5 loss!! Haven't really had a good week to be honest, daughter's 16th Tue, out for lunch yesterday, wine last night!! Getting new scales today though so need to be good up to Fri for WI.
Good luck for tomorrow's WI!!
xx

Thank you! Well you've done really well recently and if you can't ease up on yr daughter's 16th when can you? Did you have a nice time? Hope the new scales are kind! X

well done!! I've gained 2lbs but that's in two weeks cos I couldn't weigh with no scales! The new ones are cool but I have gained! I've got 3 weeks to lose 9lbs so I don't hold out much hope, we'll see!

xx

Oh, you never know! Just go for the most that you can, something is better than nothing. 2lb isn't too bad, I always find if I miss a WI I find it really hard to focus the following week. Also there might be a slight difference in the new scales. I have a busy weekend ahead do trying to be as good as possible, I've changed my goal to 10st 7 by this wedding as I know I can't lose 12lb in 4 weeks! I'm aiming for 10st by the next wedding 4 weeks later! Aargh! Good luck for this week! Xx

Yeah I suppose its better to have more realistic goals. I'm hoping the hangover I'm nursing today will perhaps help my loss this week down to my head being in the loo last night and this morning! Not the best way to lose weight...I've probably lost that 2lbs I'd put on!! xx

Brilliant well done you!! Keep it up, we'll see how I get on this Fri. I only have 2 weeks til I'm suppose to be at target...NOT!!!

xx

I managed to lose a pound this week so not too pleased with myself!! That means I've only got 2 weeks to lose 8lbs for my brother's wedding and to reach goal, not happening!!! Hope you get on ok.

xx

Hi sorry for late response! Great loss hon well done, even though you might not lose the 8lb you have lost a lot in a few weeks and will be thinner for the wedding than you expected when this thread started!
I've not weighed in this week as had inspectors in school on mon and tues and have been flat out! Been eating crap and was intending to go to meeting on mon night so I could assess the damage but ended up working late and missed class! I'm gonna put 6 full on days in to try and even it up a bit, but me being 10:7 for the June wedding not looking so likely now due to my stress eating! Still I'm gonna give it my best shot! Good luck for this week. Xx

Your damage may not be as bad as you think...stress burns calories, that's my theory anyway! I think the fixed braces on my teeth have helped me as it can be quite painful to eat sometimes and I'm not supposed to eat sugary foods. I think my weight will creep back up after my treatment although I do hope it doesn't!!
Good luck for your next 6 days! I'll do an update Fri after my WI

xx

Your damage may not be as bad as you think...stress burns calories, that's my theory anyway! I think the fixed braces on my teeth have helped me as it can be quite painful to eat sometimes and I'm not supposed to eat sugary foods. I think my weight will creep back up after my treatment although I do hope it doesn't!!
Good luck for your next 6 days! I'll do an update Fri after my WI

xx

I've got braces too, and I know what you mean... well I don't eat less but I tend to veer away from annoying food like bread and stuff that gets stuck in them... My orthodontist was very impressed with how clean I've been keeping my teeth, she said you mustn't eat a lot of bad stuff like curry etc.... LOL

but yeah it definitely helps keep me away from bad stuff MOST of the time... i'll still admit to having some days where I'll eat crap no matter whats on my teeth =P

Yep braces definately good to lose the weight (sore mouth sometimes too!)

Well I lost a pound so that's not too bad, I've definately excepted the fact I'm not going to reach my goal in a week, there's no way I can lose 7lbs!! I'm going to just go for losing as much as I can, would be happy with 2lb so we'll see!!

xx

Well done on the loss! You've done very well the past few weeks.
I'm dreading WI on mon although am trying my best to limit the damage despite a cold coming on and feeling like I want to comfort eat! I'm managing ok though but still expect a considerable gain.
Enjoy your weekend and good luck with this last week! X

Back