On the home straight!

Well done

Well I gained 3lb. Given its 2 and 3/4 weeks til the wedding I'm going to I'm changing my goal for that to 10:9 which will still be my lightest weight in 10 years. My big relief about the gain is that I didn't go back up into the 11's, hopefully they are behind me now for good- as long as I have a good week this week that is! X

You can lose 3lbs in a week! My thing also is that I never get to 11st again, nearer 10st would be much better!! Good luck for this week, keep going you know what you have to do!!

xx

The thing is I very rarely get losses over 1.5 - 2lb anymore, even when I'm super good. So I think lowering my goal makes it more achievable and if I do get any great losses then that's a bonus! X

I lost a pound, not bad....I was six pounds off my goal for my bruv's wedding tomorrow but I don't mind...I'll kepp going and see what happens!

Good luck for you this comin week!

xx

Well done on your loss! How was the wedding? I do hope you enjoyed it.
I spent all of yesterday in bed being sick due to a terrible hangover! I feel very thin today mind I'm hoping it has a positive influence on my WI tomorrow! X

Wedding was great!! Hope you're feeling better, I know what a hangover's like!! I feel like I've gained since the wedding and I have't done a workout since las Fri so that won't help - got to get back into it!!!

Good luck for WI!!

xx

Hey glad you enjoyed the wedding! I lost 1.5lb but have completely lost motivation the last few days. Have had one good day and then just wanted to eat loads. Not quite sure how to get back on track but not stressing too much! Fully expect a gain on mon so won't have reached goal for wedding but I got my dress and as long as that fits that's the main thing isn't it? Haha!
Hope you get back on track too! Xx

That's a good loss, so there's your motivation!! I had two teeth taken out yesterday as part of my treatment with my braces and everything so I've got to be careful with eating anyway at the moment.
I can't help but think once all the stuff with my teeth is finished i'm going to put on a stone!!
You're right though as long as your dress fits and you feel good that's all that matters!

xx

I stayed the same this week but I'm not surprised as I've had 6 days off work so no cycling to and from. Hopefully will do better this week! How are you doing?

xx

I've lost two pounds! Well pleased...four to go!!!

When I stopped going to ww A couple of years back i gained a stone in 3 months so I realise that this is it for life.

I find it helps me not to focus on the 'its for life' thing. That scares me. So it is one day at a time. For TODAY I can not eat things I shouldn't and can stick to my points.

"I can do for 12 hours that which would appall me to do for a lifetime"

Stayed the same this week but I'm not too worried as I lost 2lb last week.....just keep going!!

Lost 2lbs!!! 2 more to go!!! Then maintaining!!!!!!

Thanku! :)

purplefish said:
Lost 2lbs!!! 2 more to go!!! Then maintaining!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Ooopsie I put on 2lbs! Done that before though so not too worried.

I lost one pound of the two I put on last week so on track again!!!

Damn I put on 2lb not sure what to put it down to but here's to trying again! Now 5lbs off goal!!

Back